12. PALPABLE LIPS

When Jimin wakes up the next morning, he definitely does not expect to feel a soft surface beneath him. His hands travel by his sides and what he comes to recognize is that he's been knocked out cold on a bed.

With the potential he could be back at Jeongguk's place, his eyes dart open and he sits up quickly, scanning his surroundings. He recognizes the room alright but it doesn't belong to the businessman's. And it doesn't belong to himself. It belongs to Hoseok.

Jimin flips the blanket just to be sure that he's dressed. He lets out a sigh in relief but feels discomfort when he realizes that the clothes on his body don't belong to him.

"Taehyung changed you." Jimin looks up toward the entrance of the bedroom when he hears Hoseok's voice. He's leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed. "They're his clothes. Not mine," he clarifies.

The blond messes with the blanket in his fingers, thinking last night over - how he could have possibly ended up back here after once again having sex with Jeongguk. How did they even find him and where did they find him? He doesn't want to ask and he doesn't want to know, either.

"You still smell like weed. You should take a shower," Hoseok suggests, unfurling his arms.

If one thing is for sure, it's that Hoseok sounds slightly angry and even possibly jealous. Jimin can hardly smell anything but it's probably because he's been drowning in the stench of weed ever since late last night when he got to the club. He chooses not to feel guilty. He doesn't owe Hoseok anything and he certainly didn't ask to sleep in his bed.

"I'll use the main bathroom." Jimin tosses both legs over the side of the bed, standing to his feet. He nearly stumbles because of the pain in his backside - Jeongguk definitely didn't go easy on him. And in a matter of seconds, Hoseok's facade is completely gone and he's by his side, holding him up.

"Watch yourself," Hoseoks says, scanning Jimin's face with a watchful eye.

"I'm fine, really." Jimin shrugs the boy's hands off of him softly. Because at the end of the day, he is trying to help.

But when he looks up, he sees this emotion shining in Hoseok's eyes and it's so strong that it's almost terrifying. Of all the conversations they've had and small words they've exchanged, he has never seen anything quite like this before.

Jimin brushes it off and walks by Hoseok, stopped by the next words that come out of his mouth.

"You could have just told me you were seeing somebody else that night we talked, especially considering it's Jeongguk. Instead you've been ignoring me and avoiding me." Hoseok's tone of voice darkens.

A very quiet exhale leaves Jimin's mouth and his head falls slightly at the sudden confrontation. His mind is still foggy and he's half asleep. Not to mention definitely not in the mood to be interrogated.

"I had my reasons for not telling you," Jimin speaks up, turning around but he's only looking at the back of Hoseok's head. "And quite frankly, it's none of your business what I do and don't do. We're two different people living two separate lives. We just happen to be staying in the same house."

At this, Hoseok turns around. He doesn't look happy but Jimin isn't worried. He said what he said and meant every word of it.

"If you're so used to sleeping around with people, why can't you sleep with me once?" he asks, taking a step closer with the lilt to his voice slightly risen.

There it is. Exactly what Jimin was waiting for. It should feel like a low blow but it isn't entirely false. After all, up until Jeongguk, that's all he did was sleep around with strangers and only one time with each. But when he thinks about doing it now - returning to his arguably bad habits - it doesn't feel right. The thought of having sex with someone else other than Jeongguk doesn't sit right with him. And that thought in particular scares him.