Chapter 31: Revelations

   For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

All For One stared at Izuku in shock as Golden Tendrils appeared from him and his Perfected Full Cowl aura roared to life.

"I-Is that Black Whip? Isn't that the Quirk of Daigoro Banjo? The fifth User of One For All?"

Izuku's eyes were only dead set on All For One as he got into position to end this fight.

"But how do you have access to his Quirk? You shouldn't be able to have multiple Quirks! Only me! Only I should have that ability!" All For One yelled in frustration. Izuku was already powerful enough, with him dominating the entire fight up until now. Then he has another Quirk at his disposal and possibly even more?!

"Well in this form, it would be Super Black Whip, but whatever. The point is, you're done for. I'm not playing anymore games All For One. It ends here." Izuku announced with authority. As his Golden and green auras merged together to create an even more powerful energy. Due to the Super Saiyan transformation, Izuku's control with Pride For All has gone up from 2% to 20%, making him exponentially more powerful. It also helped with his control with his other Quirks, Empathy and Black Whip. The power of the transformation amplified the two Quirks to "Super" versions which made them all the more greater.

The bad thing about it was that combining his Super Saiyan form with abilities of Pride For All along with his uncontrollable Golden Warrior Powers was a huge drain on Izuku's stamina. Which is why he would need to end this battle quickly.

"It doesn't matter. I'll just turn you to dust!" All For One pointed at the Golden Warrior and fired torrents of Green Fire at Izuku.

Izuku scoffed at the meaningless attempt of turning him to dust. Izuku simply extended his palm forward and sent a pulse of ki energy at the torrents of fire, completely wiping them out of existence.

"WHAT?!"

"That's not gonna work!" Izuku shouted as he teleported behind the Symbol of Evil and roundhouse kicked him on the side of his head. This sent All For One tumbling to the city below. There was a huge crash with a dust cloud forming.

As soon as the dust cloud dissipated, All For One came right back up with Green Fire encapsulating him, making him seem even angrier.

"I've had ENOUGH! I won't let my plans fail because of a CHILD and my brother's stupid PROPHECY! I'm through with you!"

All For One yelled at Izuku with fury. All of a sudden, multiple copies of All For One began to emerge as they flooded the battlefield.

Izuku slightly raised an eyebrow in confusion, "What is this? What trick are you pulling now?"

"This is a Cloning Quirk. It allows me to create copies of myself. These clones have access to all of the powers, abilities, and Quirks that I have access to and their power rivals my own."

"Wow, I never knew that you had a Quirk like this. Looking through the memories of my Predecessors, they have never seen you do this."

"That's because I've been saving this as a trump card for whenever I faced someone who was powerful to make me resort to this."

Izuku smirked, "Oh so basically anyone who showed up to be more powerful than yourself? So you think with this 'Trump Card' of yours, you will be able to overwhelm me with the numbers advantage?"

All For One clenched his teeth in frustration, "Clones! Attack him and rip that smug grin right off of that Half Evolved Saiyan's face!"

Izuku raised an eyebrow, "Half Evolved? I'll show you half evolved! Come and get this ass whooping!"