Chapter 3: Quirk Assessment Test!

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. ‭‭

(Music: Solid State Scouter (Bardock's Theme) | Epic Cover by Friedrich Habetler Music)

"FREEZA!"

Explosions and battle cries could be heard in the distant void of outer space. In a galaxy far, far away from the Planet Earth we all know love, is another planet that is very similar to it, but not quite. For one the gravity is about 10 times heavier than that of planet Earth with a very dense and thick atmosphere. Another difference is that Earth is blue, this unique planet however is pink in color. The size of the planet is not that far off with this particular planet being slightly bigger. Unlike Earth, there aren't many landmarks, oceans, mountains, jungles or any other kind of unique landscape present in this planet. It was mostly land, with buildings very distinct than the ones present on Earth. Planet Earth also has the technological edge in many aspects as well.

One major difference that completely set the two planets apart however, were the races and species that inhabit the two. Planet Earth had a large diversity of animals, plants, fungi, bacteria, and other organisms living on it including the most dominant one being the Homo Sapien Sapien race. The pink planet had a wide variety of organisms too. But there was one huge difference. The most dominant race wasn't the Homo Sapien Sapien race, but a very similar species that goes by the name of Saiyan.

Humans and saiyans had very similar features. They both walked on two legs, and had two arms, with two hands with five fingers. The way they reproduced and procreated are the exact same as well, making it possible for a saiyan and a human to mate and create a child with no worries of birth defects. Practically every single damn thing was the same, every organ, every bone, tissue, cell, you name it.

However, there is one key difference and that being, each and every saiyan was born with a brown monkey tail. This completely set the two apart as far as strength and overall fighting capabilities go. The saiyan race are natural born fighters with a primal nature reminiscent that of a Lion. They are always striving to be the strongest warriors in the universe. The planet that inhabits these magnificent warrior race is none other than Planet Vegeta.

A baby Saiyan's power level is measured as soon as they are born, if their power level is up to standard they are raised as upper-level warriors and become combatant candidates. If their power level remains low even after a certain amount of time has passed they are classed as low-level warriors and become either engineers or infiltration babies. Infiltration babies are sent off to a planet the Saiyans have selected for take over, and if the baby grows up into a warrior capable of taking over the planet they are allowed to return as a full-fledged combatant. Infiltration babies have a low survival rate. Saiyans do not naturally know how to fly, some need to be taught, while others work it out on their own. Training to increase power level is also uncommon, with only a few Saiyan children receiving a short period of special training to acquire a greater power level. Saiyans do not celebrate any holidays. Instead of playing like Earthling children, Saiyan children fight amongst themselves.

"Freeza! Stop hiding! Come out and fight me you coward!"

The one who is screaming at the top of his lungs is a low-class saiyan warrior. He has unkempt hair which partially stands on end. He has a scar on his left cheek, slightly dark skin and fully outlined, sharp eyes. He wears a dark blue and green Battle Armor, and a green Scouter on his left eye, and has red cutted pants and black and green shoes. He is wearing a blood-soaked armband as a headband. This armband belonged to another fellow saiyan who fell in battle. The name of this man is Bardock: The Father of Son Goku.