Chapter 22: Fateful Encounter! Perfected Full Cowl Kaioken Times Ten!

Chapter 22: Fateful Encounter! Perfected Full Cowl Kaioken Times 10!

So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

"Don't tell me that's all you got! I'm sorry but if it is, then you have already failed."

All Might's voice boomed as the smoke cleared. His blue eyes shining bright blue as he devilishly at Izuku and Katsuki's horrified faces.

Izuku couldn't believe it. His idol All Might had just tanked a Sparking Kaioken Kamehameha at almost point blank range. He had never done something like that during their sparring matches when he was cleaning the beach! Was he hiding all of this power all along?

'What... What is this...' Izuku began to think.

'What... is this...' Katsuki mirrored his thoughts.

'...this sense of intimidation?!' Both Izuku and Katsuki finished their thoughts at the same time as they gazed upon the Symbol of Peace in fear.

All Might stomped on the ground and created huge gusts of wind, "If you think of this as an exam, you'll be sorry." All Might began walking towards them as his evil smirk didn't leave his face.

"I am a VILLAIN, Heroes! So if you continue to throw soft and weak attacks like that, then you will regret it! Come at me with everything you got!"

Izuku began to take a few steps backward, "We can't take him head on. Let's run!"

"Like hell I'm going to do that! This guy just challenged my dignity and I'm not gonna let him talk shit!" Katsuki replied as All Might flew towards the ash blonde.

Katsuki lifted his left gauntlet and aimed at All Might, "Stun Grenade!"

All Might covered his eyes with his forearm due to the blinding light coming from Katsuki's explosion.

" 'Come at me' you said, All Might? Even if you didn't say anything, I was gonna do that!"

All Might shut Bakugo up by grabbing him by the face. Bakugo widened his eyes but simply retaliated by spamming a barrage of explosions right to All Might's dome.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow!" All Might yelled out as he felt the burning heat of the nitroglycerin. 'Normally, if you grab someone's face, they reflexively try to move your hand. This kid is seriously thinking about defeating me, huh?" All Might said to himself before violently throwing Bakugo onto the ground which created a loud thud and caused the U.A. student to cough up some spit.

"With such weak consecutive hits, it just stings, though. And..."

All Might noticed a sneaky Izuku who was attempting to creep away to the exit while All Might was distracted dealing with Bakugo. All Might smiled and quickly moved in front of the green-haired teen.

"You're not off the hook either, Young Midoriya. Are you leaving your teammate and running away?"

Suddenly, Izuku's eyes widened as a certain sword master in red plagued his mind. His intimidating smirk and tongue looking deep into his eyes.

'Why am I reminded of the Hero Killer?!' Izuku attempted to create some distance between him and the Symbol of Peace by jumping backwards into the air.

"Whoops! That's no good."

"Deku move!"

Izuku looked behind him to see his teammate flying right at him with his explosions propelling towards the freckled student at hypersonic speeds. Both collide and head straight to the ground as their vision began to get dizzy due to the hard collison.