Chapter 1: Primal Nature

Izuku Midoriya was having a bad day...

It started out okay when this morning he was able to catch a villain attack during rush hour before school. He was even able to see the up and coming heroine Mt. Lady in action.

But once he arrived at school, all of the regular bullying and abuse happened. This was because in a world where 80% of the population possess a superpower, dubbed "Quirks", he had no super power and was dubbed, "Quirkless.."

This made Izuku Midoriya a social outcast, worthless, perceived as a person without a purpose in the world...

When it was revealed that he was Quirkless to his classmates, he was immediately castigated and bullied to the highest degree. However it didn't hurt as much when his former "best friend", Katsuki Bakugo bullied him... verbally and physically.

Hell, even today after classes were over, Bakugo literally told Izuku to "jump off the roof and hope to have a Quirk in the next life."

The reason he said this was because their teacher revealed to the class that aside from Bakugo, Izuku will also be applying for U.A High... the greatest Hero Course in all of Japan.

And knowing that Izuku had no Quirk, in Bakugo's mind, Izuku Midoriya had absolutely no chance to make it into the prestigious high school. He even added that the green haired boy will die in the exams!

Yep, pretty bad day so far. However Izuku has learned to deal with this on the daily for over 10 years. So meh... it was whatever.

But as Izuku took a shortcut to get home faster through a tunnel, he was captured by a slime villain who was trying to take control of his body and suffocate him to death...

Okay, yeah pretty bad day at this point, but there was a twist!

You see, as Izuku was seconds away from death, the Number 1 Hero, The Symbol of Peace, ALL MIGHT saved the day when he landed a Texas Smash on the ugly Slime Villain and freed Izuku from his grasp.

When Izuku woke up from his unconsciousness, he immediately entered fanboy mode when he saw his idol. He asked him to sign his Hero Journal Number 13, but gasped in delight when he saw that he already signed it.

But then Izuku wanted to ask All Might one last thing... A question that mattered more than anything to him. A question that still roamed his mind for over 10 years. Something that has been answered countless times with the same answer...

Can I become a Hero... even if I'm Quirkless

However Izuku saw that the Number 1 Hero was about to leave saying that he had to turn the Villain into the authorities. This caused Izuku to panic. He may only have this one and only chance aas he doesn't know if he will ever have the opportunity to ask All Might this question again since he is a very busy person.

So he decided to take the risk and grab onto All Might as he took off and jumped high into the air.

All Might noticed that Izuku was hanging onto his leg for dear life, so he was forced to land on a roof, even though his transformation was running out...

When they landed, there was a huge puff of smoke, and when it cleared, it was revealed to be a skinny almost anorexic looking version of All Might.

Izuku was confused and asked where All Might went. The skinny man told the young man that he indeed was All Might, that was his true form, and his real name is Toshinori Yagi.