Chapter 30: One For All Versus All For One

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

"Damn this paperwork! This has to be the greatest curse to all of mankind!" A voice groaned out. This voice belonging to a certain green-haired man. His emerald eyes squinted at the stacks of paper in front of him on his desk. He picked up his pen and sighed.

"Well, I might as well get to it. No use in procrastination."

But just as he was about to start his horrendous journey of filling out each and every piece of paper, his eyes widened as he felt an insane energy signature.

Hisashi Midoriya jumped out of his office chair in shock. Sweat began to form as he scanned for the energy.

"WH-WHAT is this Power Level?! It's huge! Wait a minute... this feels familiar. I've sensed this power before!" Hisashi concentrated on the high power level until he gasped in realization and horror and who the power was originating from.

"All For One! But I thought he was still in hiding! After the fight he had with All Might, there is no way his Power should be this high! Not after those injuries! It's even higher than the last time I fought him!"

Hisashi then grit his teeth in anger as he sensed All For One's Power Level go up even higher, "The bastard is using Father's Quirk! How dare he!"

Hisashi still remembered the day of his Father's death. It was the saddest and worst day of his life. When he found out that it was All For One who had taken Izuku Midoriya's life, he immediately went to go fight him and avenge his Father's death. Only to be utterly destroyed. He still remembered the way All For One taunted him when he used the green flames of Hisashi's own Father.

Hisashi desperately wanted to go and face All For One right now to claim his revenge but forced himself to calm down.

"I hate to say it... but there is no way I can beat him at the level he's at right now, even with my full power. Damn it! Where the hell is All Might?! We can't let this monster run a muck!"

Hisashi focuses his Ki and tries to look for All Might's energy signature. He found it, but it was so weak. Was he out of time? Just as Hisashi was thinking that, All Might's energy signature suddenly vanished...

'No... No! This can't be! All Might is dead! All For One killed him?! DAMN IT! We have no hope! It's over!' Hisashi yelled mentally in horror. This was like his biggest nightmare come true. The greatest Villain ever was now at full power, even stronger than his prime. All Might, the Symbol of Peace and Justice, the one who had defeated All For One before was now gone. Now there was nobody. No one who could possibly stand up to the might of the Symbol of Evil. All Hope was lost.

There was only Despair...

The peak of evil has infected the world itself and caused a great peril. A peril that didn't seem like could be overcome. There was no more Hope. The Age of Heroes was going to come to an end.

And there was nothing that Hisashi could do about it.

As he was wallowing in his self-despair, Hisashi then felt another power spiked up. He widened his eyes as the power was unlike anything he had ever felt before. It felt like the world itself was shaking. As if a volcano was erupting and it's rage and hellfire was burning the earth itself.