Chapter 13: Unbreakable Will

Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

"DEKU!"

"MIDORIYA!"

"DETROIT......!"

All three were centimeters from each other as Deku was ready to release his attack.

"SMA-"

"TIME IS UP!"

Izuku eyes widened in shock as he stopped mid punch. His green electric aura disappearing as he deactivated One For All: Full Cowl. He did it right on time. If it had been a split second later then both Katsuki and Shoto would have been blown out of the stadium with a fierce Detroit Smash.

"That is the end of the second round, the Cavalry Battle!" Present Mic announced as the crowd began cheering loudly, clearly satisfied with what they were able to see in the second round of the Sports Festival.

Bakugo lost his balance as he plummeted towards the ground as he fell flat on his face. His team immediately coming to check up on him.

"Hey, Bakugo! You okay, man?! That stunt you just pulled was dangerous! You had us worried!" Kirishima ushered as chasing Izuku at such a high height was definitely not the safest or smartest thing to do.

Bakugo began pounding the floor in anger and frustration, "Fuck! Shit! Damn it! Deku won again!" He clearly wasn't keen with the fact that yet again, Midoriya came in first place in one of the rounds of the Sports Festival.

"Damn it. I was outplayed by Midoriya again! How do you beat this guy?!" Shoto said as he was also frustrated at his 'rival' who was able to win again. He descended back towards the floor in a stream of ice. He made sure to melt the huge pillar of ice that he created to chase Deku up in the sky.

"Now, let us take a look at the top four teams right away!" Present Mic announced as the rankings were displayed in the jumbotron.

"At first place, with over ten million points, we have none other than TEAM MIDORIYA! Give it up for the team that was able to persevere through the entire round, even when they had the biggest target on their back." Present Mic announced as the crowd began cheering as it almost seemed impossible that the same person was able to win two rounds in a row.

"ALRIGHT! I knew we could do it! High-five everyone!" Ochaco bubbly said as the three young girls on Deku's team began high-fiving and congratulating each other.

"Yes! My babies were on full display to the entire world!" Hatsume yelled in ecstasy as she knew that teaming up with the Green-Haired Powerhouse would benefit her and her gadgets immensely

Momo sighed in relief, "Even though we won, it felt like we were skating on thin ice."

"Well we kind of were. Todoroki was really persistent. But it all worked out in the end." Ochaco replied as she still remembered the ice shard that Shoto launched at her. She was glad that Deku lent her some of his power or else that ice would have hurt... a lot.

After hearing the announcement that Team Midoriya had won, the man himself floated down towards the ground as he regrouped with his team.

"Congratulations, everyone! All three of you were amazing! I sincerely thank you all. You were willing to give me a chance even though I had the biggest disadvantage in the round. Nice work." Izuku said as he made sure that no ashes or ice were on his clothes since Bakugo and Todoroki were always going after him in the Cavalry Battle.