Chapter 20: Prepare For Finals

Chapter 20: Prepare for Final Exams!

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
‭‭

Mindscape...

Inner Deku POV...

It is always a good feeling when you finally reach completion... or at least a form of it.

When I was born, my Father, Hisashi Midoriya, named me Izuku Midoriya. However I was born with too much latent power and potential within me. This is because I was the last descendant of the Legendary Warrior Race known as the Saiyans. I had the royal blood of Vegeta running through my veins as well as the blood of the Strongest Saiyan to ever live, Kakarotto, or otherwise known as Son Goku.

Quite the irony isn't it? Both the bloodlines of an elite and low-class joined together to make the ultimate bloodline. The perfect manifestation of the Saiyan Race to create the Ultimate Warrior. However the power was too great for the body of a newborn to bear.

That's when my genius of a Father, Hisashi, decided that it would be the best course of action to seal my latent power into separate doors. He also separated me into two halves: The Outer half and the Inner half.

I am the Inner half. I was placed with all of the memories of my ancestors. I hold the knowledge of the great battles that have taken place on Planet Earth and beyond. I am the pure Saiyan half, while my Outer half is more kind hearted and is reminiscent of the Human Heroes of old.

Through the 15 years that I have lived, I have watched from the inside how my Outer half has suffered. Since our powers were sealed away, my Outer half had the power level of an average human boy. Usually Saiyan babies should be a lot stronger but my Father knew that if a toddler was flying around going on a rampage, it would surely raise suspicion. So I decided to lay low for a while and waited for our so-called "Quirk" to manifest. There was no point in me showing myself to my Outer half so we still wouldn't be able to do anything.

As we grew, Outer Izuku was always astonished by Heroes. He loved them. He couldn't go past a minute without thinking about them. He was a true fanboy. But I understood why. It was in our blood. We were born with a the Purest of Hearts. We had the DNA of Heroes who have given up everything for the sake of this Planet. I smiled at the fact that my other half wanted to be a Hero just for the sake of helping people. There is no Purer motive than that. As time went on, the Essence on what a True Hero is meant to be slowly faded. Nowadays, a the ideal of a "Hero" is just a celebrity. A celebrity with flashy powers. That's about it. It made me shake my head in disappointed. What has the human race come to? It's a disgrace. These damn Earthlings are so pathetic. They lust for fame and fortune and once they are satisfied, they don't bat an eyelash when the real danger comes through. So I decided that once we got out Quirk, I would reveal myself to my other half to begin training immediately to show these insignificant humans just how pathetic they really are.

Unfortunately it turned out we weren't exactly blessed with a Quirk...

It had to do with us having a double jointed toe or something like that. It was some dumb shit. I felt the emotions of my other half. The grief he felt when his dreams were crushed just because of a "Quirk" that practically lays out how your entire life is gonna play out. I was so angry! Have we really reached a point where just because of what we were born with, something we have absolutely no control over, is something that dictates everything for us and we can't do anything about it? Bullshit! It makes me sick to my stomach. Buffoonery to the utmost level. How could they subject an innocent 4 year old boy to such a harsh "reality?" So what if we weren't born with a Quirk? Who said that we still couldn't be strong? Who said we still couldn't protect? Who said we couldn't hang with the "Pros?" Who made these rules? Who was the one who made all of this shit up?! I really want to have a talk with them and Kamehameha their faces open!