Chapter 24: Two Heroes Part 2

Deku Vs Wolfram Round 1

A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.

Izuku finally made it back to his hotel room after receiving Melissa's Full Gauntlet. It was a standard hotel room that he and All Might shared. 2 beds, TV, a kitchen area, and a bathroom. Nothing too shabby.

Once he entered the room, he immediately plopped down on his bed and spread his arms and legs apart. For some reason he felt exhausted. It sort of felt similar to the day he awakened his Saiyan Powers. But this felt different as well.

He was still confused on what happened back there in Melissa's lab. He could not believe it. She is Quirkless. She is the same as him.

'I finally found someone who can understand me. Someone... who shares my pain... my sorrow...'

Izuku had felt everything that Melissa had gone through. He didn't know how to explain it. He still didn't understand it. But he knew deep within that everything he felt in that lab was 100 percent authentic. All of those feelings and emotions were not just made up. He would know better than anyway. He had felt those same exact feelings of emotion and more.

Even after that, as Izuku was running back to the hotel, he could feel the emotions and inner thoughts as random civilians. It was not as strong as when he was with Melissa but it was still there. He felt the feeling of excitement, joy, nervousness, and everything in between.

It was so much that Izuku could not even control it. He looked for an "off" switch, but for some reason, he could still passively hear the emotions of everyone around him. It mattered not, how big or small, he felt all of the feelings around him. It was a little underwhelming. He even blushed a little when he heard how some of the young girls and even women felt about him and what they wanted to do with him. He rather not think about that again.

Izuku looked up at the ceiling as his eyes began to get heavy. He needed to get changed for the party. Iida and the others were waiting for him, but he couldn't help himself. Something was making him go into a trance.

Izuku closed his eyes and before he knew it, he was out...

The next time Izuku opened his eyes, he did not find himself in his hotel.

He looked around to see that he was near a river. And there was a city in the distance. He shivered and noticed that snow was falling down.

'Snow? Impossible, it's summer!'

Izuku then realized he was floating high above the air. He looked at himself and noticed that he wasn't in a physical form. The snow that was falling, fell right through him. When he tried to touch himself, his hands and fingers went right through his body.

"Oh, so it's one of these again..." Izuku grumbled as he deduced that he was having another one of his visions. He looked around expecting to see one of his Saiyan Ancestors, like Son Goku, fighting somebody but what he saw caught him completely off guard.

He saw two people standing near the river. One was a black haired, beautiful young woman with a Hero Costume on, while the other appeared to be a teenage boy with blonde hair, adorning a school uniform.

The thing was, these two figures looked very familiar to Izuku.

"Wait a minute..."

Izuku flew down next to where the two were talking. They seemed to be in the middle of a conversation and did not notice Izuku at all. This was just a vision, so all of Izuku was seeing was the past, or future. So he couldn't be physically present.