Chapter 25: Two Heroes Part 3 (Season 2 Finale!)

For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body

(Music: Skillet-Monster)

"I'm gonna kill you..."

False Super Saiyan Deku said with a low growl. His deep and melancholic voice sent chills down everyone's spines. David, Sam, Wolfram, and his lackey all looked at the False Super Saiyan in shock. They had never seen a person with such an aura and killer intent. The amount of power that Deku was emitting was astounding. Wolfram actually gulped as he didn't expect the U.A. student to recover so quickly.

But Melissa had very different thoughts going on in her head. The Deku she was seeing in front of him, was very different from the Deku she had just gotten to know. Before, when she looked into Izuku's eyes, she saw a vibrant green full of hope and heroism that made her feel safe and secure.

But now as she stared into his eyes, all she saw were pupiless orbs only filled with pure rage, and anguish.

'Deku-kun... what's happening to you?'

Wolfram quickly regained his bearings after witnessing the Izuku's transformation.

"You're gonna kill me? That doesn't sound very Hero like of you, doesn't it? And what makes you think that you will be able to do that after the beating you just took.

Izuku emotionlessly stared at the Atom manipulator before growling at him.

"Shut up..."

Wolfram raised his eyebrows, "What did you say, kid?"

Izuku said nothing as he simply dashed towards the Villain.

"SUPER DETROIT SMASH!"

The False Super Saiyan yelled out as he aimed for a super smash with the intent of completely destroying Wolfram.

Wolfram responded by quickly summoning a wall from the ground using his atom manipulation.

As soon as Izuku's fist made contact with the wall, it decimated the structure to bits as gusts of wind were created from that one smash alone.

"Damn, what power?!" Wolfram's lackey exclaimed as they had to cover their eyes due to the brute force of the wind created by Izuku's Super Detroit Smash.

Izuku turned towards his Quirkless companion, "Melissa...."

Melissa flinched from the voice and tone used by Izuku when he called out her name. He didn't even use the honorific. Melissa felt chills, the hormonal part of her was kind of turned on from seeing Izuku half naked, showing off his adonis like body and it was even more defined due to the False Super Saiyan transformation. But she ignored those thoughts and focused on the ones that currently plagued her psyche.

'Deku-kun? Are you okay?'

Izuku gave her an emotionless expression, "I'll save the professor and Sam!"

Melissa widened her eyes at the statement. Before she could reply, Izuku continued.

"So save everyone else!"

Melissa looked at Izuku for a quick moment before nodded and sprinting off towards the exit.

"Don't let her escape!" Wolfram yelled when he saw Melissa running away.