Chapter 21: Brotherhood

A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity

"HAHAHAHA! Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugo?!"

"SHUT UP! My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it! Hey, stop laughing! I'll kill you!" Katsuki yelled in fury. He had just entered the classroom and they were already laughing at his hair. Over his internship with the Number Four Pro Hero Best Jeanist, he had a little "make-over" if you want to call it that. Instead of his usual spikes, he was now sporting a hairstyle similar to Best Jeanist himself, the only difference being that it did not fit Bakugo's hair at all. It looked utterly ridiculous and now Sero and Kirishima were laughing at that fact.

"I'd like to see you try, Side-Part Boy!" Sero said.

"What'd you say?!" Bakugo yelled, unbeknownst to him, his outburst popped his hair back to its original style.

"It's back!"

"Wow! You even got to fight Villains?! I'm so jealous!" Mina whined.

"I just helped people evacuate and did logistical support, so I didn't do any actual fighting, though." Jiro replied as she twirled one of her earphone jacks.

"It is still amazing, though!"

"All I did was train and go on patrols, too. There was just this one time when we caught smugglers from a neighboring country." Tsuyu added.

"That's crazy!" Mina and Jiro gasped as neither of them didn't do anything close to that.

"What about you, Ochaco? How was your week?"

The girls turn to see Ochaco with a scary dark pink aura as she threw punches into the air like she was in some sort of trance. Her eyes were focused and bloodthirsty and didn't pay attention to anything else other than her target.

"It was very enlightening..." Ochaco answered as she kept on with her business.

"Ochaco has awakened, huh?" Tsuyu stated.

"She went to that battle hero's place, right??" Jiro said as they assumed she learned a lot of combat during her trip.

"That's a huge change for just one week..." Kamiari whispered to Mineta.

"Change? That is not it, Kaminari. Women are all demons. They are just hiding their true personalities." Mineta cried as he bit his finger nail nervously.

"What did you see at Mt. Lady's place?!" Kaminari questioned as obviously something must have happened for him to be horrified like this. "I was kind of fawned over and had a good time. But the ones who changed the most, or at least went through the most were you three, right?" Kaminari motioned towards Izuku, Shoto, and Tenya.

"Oh yeah, the Hero Killer!" Sero pointed out.

"I'm glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously." Kirishima said.

"I was worried." Momo added.

"I heard Endeavor saved you guys, right?"

"That's amazing! As expected from the Number Two Hero!"

The three young Heroes looked at each other. They gave a look that pretty much said, "Just go along with it." It would be too much trouble to attempt to explain what really happened anyways.