Chapter 26: The Second Glimpse of Evil

Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

"Summer Vacation Hero Special: From Number One Hero to U.A. High School Teacher. This time, we will look back at All Might's work and his great--"

The TV that was playing the interview was shut off by Kurogiri. He was tending the bar as usual with Tomura Shigaraki sitting on one of the stools.

Tomura smirked, "I figured it out. I know why the Hero Killer pisses me off and why those U.A. brats irritate me. It's all because of All Might. It is because he's always smiling thoughtlessly, as if there was no one he couldn't save. Because he's always smiling thoughtlessly..."

Tomura chuckled lightly as he stood up from the stool and exited the bar.

Kurogiri hummed in thought as he stared at what Tomura was playing with. He saw a deck of cards and a picture of a certain Green Haired Hero in training.

"Izuku Midoriya. He was Quirkless until his third year of middle school, but then he suddenly manifested a Quirk. In April of this year, after enrolling at U.A. High School, he distinguished himself, finishing First at the U.A. Sports Festival. He made headlines all over the world with his dominating performance in the global event. And then, during the Hosu incident, he and his friends fought against Hero Killer: Stain, and won. At that time, the Hero Killer saved his life."

Kurogiri squinted his eyes at the photograph of Deku. He pondered on how one boy could make such a difference.

"The boy acknowledged by the Hero Killer, the man seeking True Heroes. The complete opposite of Tomura Shigaraki..."

Meanwhile as said Leader of League of Villains was walking down a dark alley, he grinned as he just mirrored the thoughts of exactly what Kurogiri said.

"I'll make it myself-- A world without All Might. And I'll show everyone... just how fragile that so-called justice is.

You better be ready... Deku!"

It was a bright sunny summer day in Musutafu, Japan. U.A. High School finished all classes for the first semester and started Summer Vacation.

But for one, Izuku Midoriya, that didn't mean he had time to play. To prepare for the upcoming training camp in the woods, he continued his independent training. Izuku was currently lifting weights in his bedroom. He had just finished his daily morning run and then showered.

Izuku took a deep breath as he looked at his computer screen. He had it open with a very familiar video. A video that he used to watch over and over as a child. No matter how many times he saw it, it never gets old or boring for the young Hero in training.

"Can you see that? He's already saved a hundred people! That's crazy! It hasn't even been ten minutes!"

"That's crazy!"

Two civilians shouted as they saw a figure rescuing people from a fire.

A loud boisterous voice laughed as he carried two people on his back.

"He's laughing!"

"It's fine now. Why? Because I am here."

"All Might..." Izuku lowly whispered as he watched the video of All Might's debut intently. No matter how many times he would react his debut, it would always amaze him.