Chapter 9: Tell The World, "I AM HERE!"

But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister: And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

"HIYAAAAAAH!" Izuku yells as he punches the air with monster force as the air around him gusts backward due to the power of the strike.

"Those punches are weak. Put more effort into your strikes, Izuku!"

"I'm trying my best dammit!" Izuku yells back as he begins to launch even harder deadly strikes all while sweating profusely due to the massive strain his body is currently undergoing.

"Do or do not. There is no try."

"It's harder than it looks!" Izuku said as he does a front flip and strike up with a huge kick that creates more gust of wind.

"Come on! I know you can do much better than that! I'm you after all! Punch and kick as if your life depended on it!"

"Well, maybe I would if you just let me use my Quirk!" Izuku grunts as pants heavily due to the extreme training regime that his Inner Self has put him through. It felt as though his body was about to drop dead any minute.

Inner Deku sighs, "Come on, Izuku. We've talked about this. You can't always rely on One For All to get you out of every situation and every fight. You have to broaden your arsenal and learn to fight without a Quirk by training your physical body. When you have done that, then the effects of One For All will increase even more as soon as your physical body is trained enough." Inner Deku says he watches Izuku continue to practicing his combos, making sure each punch and kick had equal amount of force and were precise, fluid, and not sloppy.

"Yeah, I know. I completely understand your point. But don't you think training my physical body alone without a Quirk under 10 TIMES EARTH'S GRAVITY is a little... oh I don't know... OVERBOARD!" Izuku sarcastically replied as his movements began to get slower and his strikes got weaker because of the huge amounts of energy the green haired Saiyan has used up during the training session.

"Also, don't forget that I have to wear these ridiculously heavy weights while training since you told me to specifically wear the orange gi." Izuku said as the training weights in Son Goku's gi made it even harder for Izuku to train under 10 times Earth's gravity all while not being able to use One For All.

"You need to wear that gi in order for your body to adapt to the massive weight and mass that it is put through while training under 10x Earth's gravity. Like I said, this will make your own physical body even stronger which will allow you to even use One For All more efficiently and unlock the hidden power inside of you." Inner Deku said as he understood what Izuku was trying to say, but it was all for his own good.

"Also, didn't you say that you were going to be the strongest Hero in the World?" Inner Deku asked as he remembered precisely what Izuku said as he yelled at the top of his lungs the day before when he opened his briefcase. The guy yelled so loud that his mother immediately came running to his bedroom to ask why he was yelling so damn loud.

Izuku stopped mid-combo as he heard the words of his Inner Self.

"Yes... Yes I did. And... I MEANT IT! With every fiber of my being. That is my dream, and I'll stop at nothing until it becomes a reality" Izuku said as his eyes glowed green with pure determination seeping from them. His face now adopted a serious and genuine look, reinforcing the fact that he truly did mean what he said.