Chapter 23: Two Heroes Part 1

And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

California, USA

There was bustling streets filled to the brim with people. These people were doing everyday activities such as shopping, chatting amongst each other, or just taking the time to relax as they enjoy their short and precious lives.

All of the sudden, there was a loud explosion near the casino. A large green figure was seen emerging from the smoke at high speeds with what seems like bags of money.

"It's a Villain!" Citizens began to cry out as they ran away to safety.

"Run away!"

As the smoke cleared, another Villain could be seen riding atop of the green one. He had red spandex and gray like hair. His nose was pointed and he was laughing hysterically.

"I'll take that ten million dollars! The job's a piece of cake!"

The two Villains seemed to have just committed a heist and robbed the casino. The red spandex wearing Villain thought they have struck gold until his partner warned him of something.

"Bro! We got cops incoming!"

Their whole pathway was cut off as police cars appeared on the crosswalk of the street. They were all armed with handguns.

At the same time, Two Pro Heroes arrived on the scene and landed in front of the cops.

"That's it, Villains!" One Hero said who's Hero costume consisted of a black full bodysuit with yellow streaks and a red cape. His Quirk seemed to be electric based as he shot yellow lightning towards the large green Villain. This stopped said Villain right at his tracks.

"End it, Cow Lady!" A blond voluptuous female Hero proceeded to transform into a super powered cow and rush towards the Villains.

"Calm down!"

"Like hell, I will!"

The red spandex villain fired rockets which distracted the Heroes and the Police. This allowed them a window of time to get out of their line of sight. They jumped over a city block and was about to land on a car that was filled with a family of four.

"Papa! Look out!" The young daughter cried out.

"You're in the way! Move!" The Villain shouted as he was about to crush them.

But before he could do that, a yellow bolt appeared out of nowhere as the figure punched the villain right in the stomach. The impact of the blow sent the two villains across multiple city blocks.

The family in the car looked to see who it was that saved them and was surprised by what they saw.

"It's fine now. Why?"

The figure turned out and revealed two sparkling blue eyes, sunlit blonde hair with two strands pointed on top along with an unforgettable smile.

"Because I am here!"

The two children smiled in amazement at the hulk of a man before them.

His name was Toshinori Yagi, later to be known as All Might, in the prime of his youth.

"Hey man, who the hell are you?" The skinny Villain shouted in annoyance. He was about to have the biggest score of his life and this blondie just ruined it.