Chapter Eleven

Grace

He doesn't say anything for a minute, so I watch him, instead. His eyes dart down to my mouth, and I don't think he realized he was doing it, but he licked his bottom lip with a slow swipe of his tongue. His face was a faint red from high blood pressure, and his hands were clenched into fists as he talked. There were so many things I was expecting him to do at the moment. Like continue to yell at me.

But never kiss me.

I never thought he would. But he does.

His hands fly up to my face, where for I second I thought he was going to slap me, but he just cups my face as his warm, plump lips make contact with mine. It didn't surprised me that this was happening, and don't get me wrong, he is a damn good kisser, but somewhere in the back of my mind it was like I knew this was going to happen.

Because, it was. If I was going to pretend to be his girlfriend, then we were going to have to do things that a normal couple do.

One of those things just so happen to be kissing one another.

At first, I didn't react. I stood there a little dazed and confused, but after a minute and a half, I finally responded to what my body -- and hormones -- were telling me.

Kissing him back, I start to move my lips, and soon our mouths are moving in sync. Our movements were rough, harsh, but slow. I've only ever kissed one other man before, but it was nothing compared to this. This felt like something that came straight out of a movie, but ten times better. It was hot. Sexy. Dirty. And I loved every single second of it.

You read books about this stuff. Most of the first kisses in books that I've read have been passionate. Sweet. Loving. But, this, this was the complete opposite of sweet. The kiss was filled with want. Need. And most of the things I wasn't ready to give, right now. Not at the very moment.

I could've pushed Will away, told him to stop. But I didn't. I couldn't. Not when it felt so good. It was wrong. So wrong. But it felt so right in ways I couldn't describe with words.

Will's hands travel from my cheeks and slowly glide down my arms until they land on my waist, and lift my shirt up slightly where one of his hands stays on my hips and the other right below my bra line. My breath catches in my throat, and shivers are sent throughout me, and I let out small moan in delight. I could feel Will smirk into the kiss because of the moan, and something from it empowered me.

My hands go from dangling at my sides to trailing up his bare chest and up to his neck where I wrap my arms around. The kiss intensives from the closeness, and our noses are touching and I can feel his breath on my cheeks. Both of his hands slip down to my waist, which he taps as if he's asking for permission. I stay quiet.

When I don't give him an answer he pinches the skin on my back lightly, making me let out a little squeal.

"Y-you gonna answer?" He asks between kissing me and taking in shallow breaths. I raise an eyebrow in curiousity, not knowing what he wanted.

He gets this, and just smiles. "Jump."

Jump? Why did he --oh!

"What if fall?" I ask back, and he shakes his head.

"I won't. I got you," he promises, and I nod.

Our lips meet again, and for a second that's all it was. Closing my eyes, he taps on my hips again like a signal, and I do exactly what he instructed.

I jump.

My legs are in the air for about three second, and my heart beat quickened in fear from falling to the floor, but Will catches me. His hands land on my butt, squeezing it as my legs wrap around his waist. My eyes flash open, and he holds me there, in the middle of the room, before he slowly turns us around and I'm pressed gently up against the wall. There's a thud that's emitted into the air, and not enough gentleness could have made it less loud.

Using my hands, they go up to his hair, where I run my hands through the short strands. Will's hair was soft, but it was a complete mess from sleeping. I notice, from my eyes being opened, was that his were closed, and I smile. He was handsome. Probably every girl's dream guy when he was growing up. Suddenly, there was no fear me as I closed my eyes and got back into the kiss.

All I could around me was my own heartbeat in my ears and our uneven breaths. I could feel Will squeeze my butt again, but this time one of his hands let go and he places it to my cheek. He caresses it with his thumb, and then the kissing becomes less rough and more tender.

Our lips disconnect for a quick second so we could catch our breaths, and when I opened my eyes again, I find Will smirking at me, all cocky and sheepish. With our eyes open, I kiss him back without any warning. His smirk disappears, and one appears on my lips.

Still holding me in his arms, he steps away from the wall and then were turning around until were on the bed. Now, this part scared me a little, and for a split second I thought Will had other intentions. But those suspicousions were crashed down when he pulls away.

Placing a strand of my hair behind my ear, he says, "Don't worry, Grace. I wouldn't do anything you weren't comfortable with. My legs were falling asleep was all."

I close my eyes, and then open them, letting out a sigh. "Oh, okay."

He flashes me a smile, "Okay."

I put a hand to my forehead, feeling my cheeks become hot. "What are we doing?"

He shrugs. "Pratice?"

Letting out a laugh, I lean up and give him a quick peck on the nose. "Pratice?"

"Pratice," he repeats, sounding a lot more sure of himself.

"Alright," I mumble, my smile become a lot bigger. "So, do you want to continue this pratice or do you want to go get something to eat?"

"Hmm," he hums, leaning down and making it so there's only a inch of space between my lips and his. "I'm pretty sure a little bit more pratice wouldn't hurt."

"No. No I don't think it will." I agree and close the small space between us.

Sorry this chapter is short. There was going to be more, but what I was writing after this bit suited better for the next chapter. It's a filler. But, I hope it was up to good standards.

Vote and comment.