Epilogue - PT. 2

*Hello! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day/night. 

Some readers were wondering if there would be a sequel. But unfortunately, they're won't be one. But, if you're looking for more Wace/Grill you definitely check out TPTBA's spin-off 'Playing Pretend'. You can find it on my profile. However, if you don't want to read it, then I hope this second addition to the epilogue will suffice (although it would be much appreciated if you did give it a quick read). And, if you enjoy this chapter or even shed a tear, the please leave a vote or comment! *Holds out a box of tissues* You're going to need these.

Song Above: 'Up' by Olly Murs ft. Demi Lovato (You should definitely listen to the song. It just adds to the whole chapter and gives it more feeling!)*

WILL: EPILOGUE - PART TWO

*Will's POV is in third person*

Will waits patiently at the little cafe that was four blocks down from his hotel, sitting in his chair at his table outside on the patio. He tapped his foot as he waited, growing impatient. To keep himself busy, he let his gaze wander, eyes trailing over customers that came and went and the birds that sat on the power line above.

He started to drift off into a daydream, his thoughts filled with nothing by the image of Grace's face.

Guilt rushes over him as he thought about her, but then the image moved and the Grace in his head laughed, probably at something stupid he had done to get her to fall into a fit of hysteria. She was bent over, hands on her knees, long strands of her caramel brown hair blowing in the wind. In the thirty-one years that he's been on this Earth, she was the most beautiful woman, person, he's ever met.

Still is. Even after all of these years.

It had been sad when the sound of a woman's voice snapped him out of his head, bringing him back to reality. Shaking his head, he looks to where the woman stands and comes face-to-face with a waitress that couldn't have been any older than say in her early twenties. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a high ponytail, green eyes shining in the afternoon sun.

She's pretty, said a little voice in the back of his head, which causes Will to scowl, but not nearly as gorgeous as Grace.

"...Sir, is everything alright?" asks the waitress.

"W-Why do you ask?" he asks back, raising an eyebrow.

"Well...It's just that you seem to be...distracted, is all," she tells him, and Will's eyes quickly dart to where her name tag is pinned to the top corner of her apron, near her heart — 'Ashley' was her name. "A few of my colleagues were getting worried, so they had my manager send me over here to see if you were okay."

"Thank-you, that's very kind of you. I promise I'm okay, I'm just —" he pauses mid-sentence, taking a breather, still not being able to believe it himself, "— I'm just waiting for a...friend. It's been awhile since we last saw each other."

More like three years, he says to himself as the waitress nods, smiling down at him.

"I hope things work out for you, but in the meantime, would like a refill?"

It's only then when she's mentioning a refill, that Will notices that she's carrying a pot of coffee in one hand.

"Is it decaf?" he asks her, and she nods.

"Then, yes, please. I'll have a refill."

A short time later, after his mug has been refilled and drank and then refilled once again, Will continues to sit at his table waiting, eyes glancing from the book he had pulled out of his satchel to the watch on his wrist. He had gotten to the cafe over and hour ago, but had decided, that if it had been anyone else, he would have just gathered his stuff and walked away. But this was Grace — and Grace was worth waiting for.