DEAR READERS!!! (VERY IMPORTANT)

Dear readers,

I understand that many are not happy with the way this story turned out. I've had many comments telling me so. I know that the ending to The Pretend To Be Agreement didn't meet the standards of some readers, while others continue to give it praise. I know that there is a lot of people who love this story. I do, too. But here's the thing that I would like to tell my loyal readers: I, like others, are not happy with how this story turned out.

I am unpleased with how I had written this story. The ending just didn't seem right. Things don't make sense -- but this isn't all. As I went back and read through the chapters, I found a lot of plot holes and gaps in the story. Parts of the story are missing and I realized that there could be more to this story. That it could be more. Be better.

So, I've come to the decision -- which has been in the works for the past couple of months -- that I will be rewriting TBTBA. I would like to state right here that I am not doing this to please the readers that have a problem with TBTBA.

I have begun the rewriting process a while ago, and although I am unsure of when all of the rewritten chapters will replace the old chapters, I can tell you all that some parts of the old chapters will remain the same but just written better and longer. I'm hoping that with the rewrite, those who didn't find closure in TBTBA will find it in its new version. I'm also hoping that you, the readers, my lovely loyal fans, will love the rewrite just as much as you loved the old version.

That's all I can say for now on the subject, but if you have any questions, leave in the comments and I will do my best to answer them.

Thank you for reading!