Chapter Thirty-Two

*Hiiii, sorry for the long wait. I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Grace

We feel asleep on the window seat that afternoon, curled up under a blanket while Will's arms were wrapped around my waist. The rest of them came home later that day, but none of them had found us until late evening. Vivien walked in – muttering "thank you Jesus" – and woke us up for dinner. The first thing I had seen was her wide grin and the gleaming in her eyes and then she pulled me for a hug.

Dinner was rather odd, but wasn't a complete waste of everyone's time when Henry suggest we play a game of charades. The first round had been rather boring, with everyone staring at Henry like he was a crazy old man – which he is, essentially. Then we got to the fifth round and it just had to be James's turn and let's just say his impersonation of a chimpanzee was better than the real life thing.

It had gotten even better when Will had secretly video-taped the performance and caught it all on his phone. I had thought I had been the only one to catch him doing this, but then his mother leans over, and does the most surprising thing yet – ask for a copy!

At the end of the night, which actually around two in the morning before we all decided to call it quits, I question Will about Katherine's odd behavior. The two of us had just been getting ready to crawl under the covers when the question had just slipped out of my mouth. This got him looking at my weirdly, and then he answered saying his mother had her 'moments'.

Of course he wouldn't tell be what these 'moments' were actually about, though.

A couple of days pass by with nothing extreme happening, and then there's a knock at the front door. Everyone looked at each other, questioning looks on our faces as a silent question hung in the air: who was at the door?

When everyone expect Vivien decline the offer of going to greet this mysterious person, and she begrudgingly got up off the couch and starting grumbling things under her breath as she walked. It's not until we all hear her let out a happy shriek that it catches all five our attention and were up and running to see what Vivien was so excited about.

It all made sense after a couple seconds when we all laid eyes on the person standing in the entryway of the house. Shock filled me as I stared into a pair of silver eyes, ones almost identical to Will's, and all I could do was stare. Standing frozen like a statue I gap at the sight before me.

"Samantha!" Squeals an overjoyed Vivien as she wraps her arms around her granddaughter. There, standing in front of us while she was getting smothered, she lets out a little laugh that comes out as hoarse.

She smiles weakly at us as she pats Vivien's back, "N-Nice to see you, too. Do ... do you want to know what else is nice, grandma? Breathing."

Vivien lets out a breathily chuckle as she lets go. She apologizes as she caresses Samantha's cheek and then steps back to let the rest of them hug her. Katherine greets her daughter with a smile, but the two don't hug. James just simply pats her on the shoulder and gives her a half-hearted attempt at a smile. Henry actually hugs her, telling her how much he missed her and she gets chocked up and just nods.

Then she turns to Will and a wide grin spreads across her face and she's running over to him until they collide together in a tight embrace. She lets out giggle when he twirls her around in the air and when he sets her back down she stumbles but he catches her. Will plants a kiss on the top of her forehead and the two siblings whisper back and forth for a good solid minute.

When their little moment is over a blonde haired, silver eyed child comes running over to Will and latches onto his leg. Will let's out a chuckle and smiles down at the kid before he bends down and ruffles the boy's hair.