The Pretend To Be Agreement

The Pretend To Be Agreement:

"So, It's agreed then? If I help you with your financial problems, you'll pretend to be my girlfriend?" He asks skeptically.

I give out a loud, dramatic sigh. "Yes. How many times to I have to say it?"

He rolls his eyes and says with a cocky smile,"as many time it will take you to mean it."

I scuff in disgust. "I, Grace Thompson, will never mean it."

"Never ever?"

"Never ever."

Grace Thompson has never had it all. She's lost her family in a car accident and a battle to blood cancer that was never won. She keeps herself from starving and going without a home working as a photographer. And all she has is an old beat up smart car, a lousy apartment, and a camera.

But, just when she thinks her life can't get any worse she gets a voice mail from her landlord telling her, her lease is up. Using her camera as a distraction she accidentally ends up snapping an 'unwanted' pic of William Reed. William being the only born son to James Reed and Katherine Reed, the owners of: REED INCORPORATED, the largest, and one of the most known companies in the business industry.

By mistake, Will over hears that Grace needs money, and uses this to his own advantage. This leads them to the agreement. The one that changed their lives.

The terms to this agreement are simple:

I) The party are not aloud to date, flirt, or kiss another man or women.

II) The party of two must live together, which will result going shopping, going on dates, and sleep together in the same bed if the party has a guest over.

III) By any means necessary that the party are meant to show off any display of affection to one another in public, they must.

By any circumstances that the two fail to comply to the terms of this agreement will result with one out of the two doing the others laundry for a month, and the optional choice of cooking food for the other.

Warning: Language, slight violence, and little graphic scenes. There are also probably going to be about a million grammar mistakes, you have been warned.

Disclaimer: This my own original plot and storyline, and I would appreciate it no one would steal or copy this book, because that is plagiarism and is illegal. None of the ideas or plot line behind this book a stolen idea, and any similar creations are purely coincidental. Please do not promote your own books down in the comment section below, because that it is rude (and if you really have the need to share it, their are clubs or messages for that specific purpose). Just to clarify, if there are grammar mistakes, or names that are wrong, or anything like that, I will go back and fix them.

®All Rights Reserved to CataldinaBlueBird

~ Cathy