Chapter Twenty-Six

Liked it? Enjoyed it? Leave a comment and vote so I know!

Will

Fucking Jordan.

I could still hear him banging on the front door like a maniac. He never once stopped, even when I had told him I was coming. It took me a couple of minutes to actual agree to go open the door, especially now. Things had been going on, and a few things were just not going away. Do you get what I'm saying?

Grace lay on the bed, covering her bare chest with one of my pillows. Her cheeks were beetroot red, but I couldn't tell if that was out of annoyance or embarrassment. She wiggled her toes absentmindedly and her eyes focused on the thread that was coming loose from the pillow case. Most likely, she was probably trying to distract herself from the fact that was she was half naked.

Climbing off the bed, I scan the room with my eyes, looking for something she could wear. When I spot what I hope to be a clean shirt dangling off the edge of the chair near my desk, I walk over to it. Grabbing it I walk back over to Grace and motion for her to move the pillow.

"I'm perfectly capable of dressing myself, Will." She tells me as she goes to grab for the shirt but I hold it away from her, just out of reach. "Will, stop."

I pout. "Why can't I do it?"

She purses her lips, "Because, I'm a grown ass woman. Now, hand it over."

"Fine," I grumble, agreeing reluctantly but not before leaning down and pressing my lips to her ear. "But, if it's because you don't want me to see the top of you, I already have. And all I have to say is that you, in fact, are the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

She rolls her eyes, but then she sighs in defeat. "Damn you, Reed."

Smirking, she puts the pillow to the side, and holds her arms up. She's biting her lips nervously as I stare down at her, my eyes going from her face down to her breasts. Now, I've seen a lot of naked bodies, all of them being female, but never once had one been as gorgeous as Grace's. Glancing back up at her, I carefully place the shirt over her head and let her arms falls into the holes.

Letting it go, she pushes it down and when she's done she holds out her hand. Taking it I help her get up and off the bed. She falls behind me as we exit the bedroom and make our way into the kitchen. Going to go stand at the counter when were finally in the kitchen, she snatches an apple out of the fruit and begins to eat it.

Very slowly do I walk over to the front door, and when I do open it I find a furious Jordan standing in the entryway. There's a glare set on his face and his arms are crossed as he enters, stomping in like a five year old.

He purposely ignores Grace as I know he had noticed her when he takes a seat at the counter. Doing the same thing she had done when we came into the kitchen, he grabs a banana and peels it open. I watch as he takes a bite out of it.

"Is there a reason you came here, and not just to eat my food?" I ask, scratching my head curiously.

He shakes his head, but then looks between the two of us and his eyes widen. "Oh, I interrupted something. Was it important?"

I hold back a chuckle when I see Grace mouth the word 'jackass'. My eyes trail her for a second as she throws the apple core into the garbage and goes searching through the cupboards as she looks for something, and when finds what she's looking for she sets it down on the counter near the sink. It's the tea kettle.

Focusing back on Jordan, I shrug, trying to come off as if I wasn't annoyed. "I don't know, why don't you tell me?"

"Well," he starts, "by the way you're ... little friend ... is peeking out and the fact that your shirtless and she has messy hair I'm going to guess you two were ... doing it?"