Chapter Twenty-Eight

Grace

He rocked us back and forth, his arms wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck as my forehead rest against his. Our eyes were locked and a smile was plastered to my face as I stare at him, my hand rising and caressing his cheek. I sat on his lap, straddling him, and I lean forward and press my lips against his.

I could feel one of his hands move up from my waist and up to my hair were twirled strands around his fingers. My own hands travel up to his hair and start to run my fingers through it. When our lips touch I could feel his five O'clock shadow on my chin, his scruff scratching my skin.

Above us I could hear movement, a bunch of yelling, and something crashing as it fell to the floor. But none of that disturbed us as his hand fall back down and he places both on my hips and starts to move them under my top, the tips of his fingers tickling me. I let out a quiet giggle and I could him grin into the kiss.

There weren't a lot of words to describe this kiss, but on came to mind and that was sweet. It was sweet, soft, and gentle. Every move Will made was slow, sure of himself, but also scared that he'd hurt me. Holding onto me he picks me up and for a second I'm in the air before my back softly crashes into the comforter.

My legs tighten around his waist and his lips leave my mouth as he starts to leave trails of butterfly kisses down my neck all the way to my collar bone. A minute goes by before his lips are back on mine and his hands are back under my shirt, except this time he's taking it off. As it goes up and over my head he places it on the bed beside us and then he's taking his own off.

My back arches off the bed for about six seconds as he clips the hook off my bra and takes it off and puts with our shirts. Our hips buck together and he lets out a low moan. He swipes the top of my lip, asking for permission, and I grant it.

This time I didn't feel shy when he saw the top half of my body. I felt confident because I knew he found me beautiful, and even if I already knew I was, that just helped me. Will had always been there for me when I was sad, and today when I told him he didn't have to come he stood up and fought me on for an hour. The argument ended up with me in his arms, crying into his shirt, and him rubbing my back.

Then you had me, and I didn't exactly know what I did for him. I mean, I made him happy, made him laugh, and smile. But exactly did I do? I never once knew what I did for him to call me his world – and that was another thing. He admitted first; always. Kissed me first, first to see me half naked and first to capture me heart.

He was a lot of first for me, but I wasn't for him.

As things start to get heated there's a knock on the door and Will pulls away, emitting a quiet groan. Before either one of us can speak up the doors opening and I snatch my shirt to cover myself up, not wanting anyone to see ... like this.

Besides Will, of course.

My cheeks heat up, but it's not because Marge was standing in the door way, or that because both Will and I are half naked. No, it's because I literally just admitted to myself in my head that I wouldn't have a problem with Will seeing me naked. But for now, I'm just going with it's because Marge is standing in the door way.

For a moment it's silent between all of us and then falls over onto his side on the bed and he's laughing his ass off. There's tears streaming down his cheeks and he's holding his side and then Marge just looks at me, an eyebrow raised in curiosity but there's also a glint of amusement in her eyes.

"I never thought I see my little Gracie in such a way. You were supposed to be the innocent one!" She cries, but a grin spreads wide across her face.

My cheeks heat up a little bit more. "Y-Yeah, about that ... Um ... is there something you need?"

She nods. "Yes, actually, I need your help cooking supper. People should be hungry in a while and we need someone to go on a grocery run. Uncle Ridge, David, and Sarah's husband Cooper are going. They needed another set of hands so I suggested Will."

Will doesn't say anything as he calms down from his laughter fit and looks at Marge, nodding in agreement as she walks out of the bedroom but not before saying, "And Will, if you hurt my daughter, I will chop you into little pieces and then put you in the meat grinder."

***

"Give me the remote!"

This had to be the twentieth time the twins had said that phrase and my headache was returning rather quickly. The guys had gone shopping and come back after a half an hour, and surprisingly, people were still hungry. A lot of them either returned home and some went back to the hotel they'd be staying at for the next couple of days while helping Marge.

Both Will and I sat on the love seat as we watched the channels flips back and forth as the twins couldn't decide what to watch. My legs were draped over his while my head rests against the back of the couch. At some point the twin's mother had come into the living room and took away the controller. She handed it to me and I thanked her as she walked back into the kitchen, holding onto her daughter's hands.

I flipped through channels absentmindedly until I came across E-News. They talked about the latest gossip, what hash tags were trending on twitter, and people that we're rumored to be dating. And then, when picture shows up on the screen Will chokes on his spit. I'm about to ask if he's okay but he recovers quickly as digs his phone out of pocket and starts to text someone.

Instead of paying attention to him, I put my focus on the screen and I let out a gasp. On the screen were Riley James and a male that was a mix between Caucasian and Native American. I only recognized Riley because I was hired to take pictures of her for her book that had come out sometime in late September but was put into stores in early October.

She was apparently rumored to be in a relationship with some actor named Owen Landon and the two were spotted at the Reed Hotel here in New York three days ago. Then the hosts moved onto saying that the two had dinner yesterday.

As most of my focused is on the TV I jump a little when Will lets out a snort. Glancing over at him I see that he's texting someone. I didn't really have to ask to know who he might be talking too.

Sorry it's short! It's a filler and I'm dealing with a bit of writer's block but I might do a double update (that may or may be longer). Thanks for reading like always! Liked it? If you did then leave a vote and comment so I know.