Babysitting Disaster Part 2

Ten minutes later they get off the bus and started walking to the park.

Pico POV
"I thought we were going to the park?" Skid asked "We are." "Why are we walking then?" Pump chimed in "The bus doesn't go all the way to the park so we have to walk. It won't take long though ok-" I turned back to Skid and Pump to see them chasing a butterfly and almost running in the street- wait... THE STREET?! I ran over to them and picked them up. "You guys need to be careful!" "We're sorry..." They both started crying "W-Wait I'm sorry for yelling, please don't cry." "Ok!" Wtf that was fast. I put them down and held out my hand, "One of you hold my hand" Skid grabbed my hand "Pump hold Skids hand." Pump held Skids hand and we started walking.

5 minutes later they got to the park.

Pico POV
"Yay let's go!" "Hold on." They both turned around and faced me, I got on one knee "Before you go play, we need to go over a few rules ok?" They both nodded, "First rule, don't talk to strangers. By that I mean other adults, if someone does yell stranger danger." "STRANGER DANGE-" "Wth not now!" "Oh sorry." "Second rule don't go far to the point I can't see you." "Last rule, don't jump off of random shit-" "Swear." They both said "Stuff please, ok?" "Yeah!" "Ok you can go play now." They both ran over to the playground, I went and sat on one of the benches. "Kids are a lot of work, I'm surprised I'm even managing without Softie."

*Ring Ring* It was Lila

"Hello?" "Hey Pico how's it going?" Oh shit should I tell her about them almost running in the street?" "Uh fuck..." "Pico are you there?" "Yeah, the only problem is they almost ran in the street..." "Oh my are they ok?!" "Yeah I grabbed them." "Oh thank god." "I was thinking about heading back in a hour." "Pico dear, that's to short how about at 7:30?" "Nope. No way that's almost four hours." "Please? They'll get tuckered out by then, don't you like spending time with them?" "You really gonna put me on the spot?" "I do I'm not good with kids though." She giggled "They don't think that at all, they love you both." I couldn't help but smile "Also Ben wanted to talk to you, I'll hand him the phone now." "Hi Toughie." "Hey Baby Blue how you holding up?" "Um I-" "He won't take his medicine. I even tried to give it to him like a airplane." "Lila!!" Softie started pouting "I'm sorry Ben." She laughed "Babe can you take it please?" "It's nasty though..." "Your right it's shit but you have to take it so you'll get better." "Fine..." "Yay!!! Now say ah!" "... Ah" "Dear, I know you didn't swallow." "I'll  have to call you back Pico bye bye." She hung up "I can imagine what's happening now." I started playing a game on my phone, also checking where they were every five minutes.

Everything was chill until a couple minutes later Pico heard crying.

Ah yes, it's the lovely cliffhangers. Don't worry it might not take long for part 3.