When Ray is Home Alone

(This one shot is inspired by amyyord12 PICO X BF (KEITH) ONESHOTS, the one called Keith is a weeb? I was reading it and thought it was funny, go check it out. That specific one shot didn't have smut)

Ben and Pico are going on a date leaving Ray alone in the house. She's 15.

"Now that they're gone I can finally do this." Ray turned her computer on and went on YouTube.

Meanwhile outside

"What's wrong Pico?"
"I forgot something, I'll be right back." Pico went inside the house.
"There it is- what's that?"
He heard music coming from upstairs. Pico went up the stairs and followed the music and ended up in front of Ray's room, he opened the door a little.
"Kitto kienai kyou wa ienai moto doori ni wa dekinai ano koro ni kimi wa nokoshita mama~" Ray was singing and dancing.
"Hey sugarplum." Pico opened the door all the way.
Ray stopped and paused the video.
"Heeeeyyyy, I thought you were gone." She made a awkward smile.
"I forgot something, whatcha singing?"
"N-Nothing..."
Pico went over to the computer and looked at it.

"Oh it's that anime you and Mateo were watching."
"P-Papa!" She pouted.
"Sorry for disturbing you." Pico pat her head.
"We'll be back later, I love you." He went over to the door.
"Love you too."
Pico smiled and closed the door.
Ray looked out her window and saw them leave. She went over to her computer and pressed play on the video.
"I gotta be more careful next time." Ray sighed and started dancing again.

Damn this is short as hell but I just wanted to give you something to read. Also remember my fnf au I told you about? I haven't been working on it but I do have a character I drew a couple months ago if you wanna see. Also here's fan art of Ben and Pico.

 Also here's fan art of Ben and Pico

This is the pose I used.

Hope you enjoyed (ㆁωㆁ)

Word Count: 334