My knight in the Green Hoodie

⚠️TW WARNING: Harassment⚠️

Takes place when their out of highschool, and before they started dating. This isn't canon to the actual game.

Pico asked to meet up with Ben at the park. When Ben got there he looked around for Pico, he heard his phone buzz. He opened it and saw a text from Pico saying he was going to be a late.

ŦØỮGĦI€🦊
Sorry I'll be a little late

                                                        𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥𝕚𝕖🐰
                                                          It's ok

ŦØỮGĦI🦊
Thx I'll be there in ten minutes

                                                        𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥𝕚𝕖🐰
                                    Ok see you then ☺️

ŦØỮGĦI€🦊
👍

Ben POV
I felt my face heat up, I smiled at the thought of Pico. Several minutes later I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around "Hey Pico-" it was a tall guy who looked Picos age, he was looking at me weirdly. "Um hello?" I backed up a little being cautious because I didn't know who he was. "Hey there cutie you come here often?" The guy winked at me which made me uncomfortable, "Um..." The guy got closer and I stepped back, he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. "Don't be shy baby." The guy smiled, at this point I was creeped out and needed to get away from him. "P-please stop." I tried to get away but his grip got tighter, "Come on stop playing hard to get~." What should I do?! I'm scared! Someone please help me!! "Hey asshole what the hell are you doing?" It was Pico he grabbed the guys shoulder, he got scared and let go of me. "Who the hell are you his boyfriend?" Pico walked in front of me, "No but he's my friend so fuck off."

Whoop his ass Pico!!! I'll even help you👊

Still Ben POV
"This is none of your business so go away. Come on baby why don't we get out of here?" I grabbed Picos sleeve and squeezed it. "It's gonna be ok." Pico looked at me and gave a warm smile, it soon went away when he turned his attention back to the guy. "Can't you see he isn't interested, and you do know your harassing him in the park right, in broad daylight?" "So what-" "Your a dumbass. There's literally a camera right there." Pico pointed to the camera and the guy looked, "And he could report you so you wanna keep going?" The guy got even more scared "Ok I'll leave just don't report me!" The guy ran off.

Pico turned around to face Ben.
"Are you ok?"
Ben started crying and buried his head in Picos chest, he held Ben.
"It's ok I'm here."
After a while when Ben calmed down they sat down at a bench, Pico held Bens hand and kept apologizing.
"I'm sorry I should've got here sooner."
"It's not your fault." Ben tried to reassure Pico.
"But who knows what could've happened if I came later-" he looked at Ben, he looked terrified he didn't want to think about what the guy would've done to him if Pico didn't show up.
"Ah I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that!" Pico let go of Bens hand and waved his hands around apologizing. Ben didn't blame Pico but Pico still felt bad for coming late. Ben thought of something to show it was ok but he was pretty embarrassed.
"I'm sorry Ben-"
Ben gave Pico a little peck on the cheek, when he backed up he saw Picos face red.
"Ah I-Im sorry I-I wanted to show you it isn't your fault!" Ben looked like a tomato.
"Pico..." He cupped Picos cheeks and smiled.
"It's scary to think about what would've happened if you came later but if it did get worse it wouldn't be your fault, I wouldn't blame you. And you helped me, thank you for protecting me."
Ben hugged him, Pico felt his heart beat faster and butterflies in his stomach but it was pleasing. He hugged the smaller individual back.

They spent the rest of their time talking and laughing with each other which made Ben feel better after what happened. It started getting late.

"We should start heading back."
"Ok."
They started walking to Bens house talking. They arrived several minutes later.
"See you later Softie."
"Bye Toughie."
Ben gave a final wave and went inside. He went to his room closing the door and layed in his bed staring at the ceiling.

Ben POV
I thought about when I kissed his cheek...AH MAYBE I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!! But then again he was super red, but we aren't a thing... His silky ginger hair, kindness, beautiful eyes, wait- what am I thinking?! We do spend a lot of time together but I also spend time with Grace and I've known her for years and I only met him in highschool. He's my knight in shining armor- well green hoodie but you get the point.

Ben eventually fell asleep thinking of Pico, even dreaming of him.

🦈 Hey hey Tempest here! I hope you enjoyed 🦈

🥀𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝔂🥀
I think Ben and Pico confessed to each other at the same time, and they both kept stuttering.

ŴØŘĐ ĆØỮŇŦ: 871