Crush Part.2

Pico makes his way to the janitors closet like the kind girl said. When he got there he heard crying, he tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Softie it's me what happened?"
"D-Didn't you h-hear..."
"I heard a little about what happened, something about a painting."
Ben broke down again from embarrassment, Pico tried to calm him down.
"Shit I didn't mean to make you more upset, please don't cry."
"Y-You don't... understand..."
"Can you tell me in more detail?"
Ben stayed silent still crying.
"Ben can you let me in?"
"... N-No..."
He mumbled but Pico still heard him, Pico then thought about if he ate.
"Hey B I'll be right back ok?"
Ben didn't answer he was still crying, Pico left and came back five minutes later.
"I'm back Softie, did you eat anything earlier?"
"N-No..."
"Here." Pico slid a granola bar under the door.
"I also got a juice box and a bag of chips but it won't fit under the door."
Pico sat down by the door hearing him open up the wrapper.
"Do you want the juice box?"
"Y-Yes please..."
"Can you open the door so I can slide it in?"
Ben slightly opened the door enough so Pico could slide the juice box and chips in. Ben then closed the door not wanting to come out yet.
"Doesn't your next class start in five minutes?"
"Yes."
"Are you gonna skip?"
"I...I don't wanna go to class... he's gonna be there."
Ben didn't mean to mention him because he knew Pico would get even more worried. He didn't tell Pico about him.
"Who's he?" Pico tried not to sound pissed off because he thought Ben would get scared.
"A he I never mentioned a he." Ben tried to play it off.
"You did... you just did. I was hoping you would eventually open the door but now that you said that I'm gonna open the door."
Pico was about to open the door until Ben locked it again.
"Softie please, I see the janitor coming."
"The janitor doesn't use this closet anymore, you know that..."
"Damn. Ok you got me."
"Young man what are you doing out of class?"
Pico turned to the direction the voice was. It was a teacher, they weren't close to Pico though.
"Oh fuck it's a teacher, maybe they'll go away."
"Young man I know you hear me." The teacher started walking towards Pico.
"Ok Softie I gotta go, I'll try to shake them off. Try not to make any noise and if they get to the door hide in that box. And this conversation isn't over."
"I know you hear me damn it!"
"Shit their getting closer, don't worry I'll come back later. Gotta run."
"Hey!!"
Pico started running away from the teacher and the teacher was running after them yelling. I can low-key picture this happening and it's hilarious. Someone make this like the why are you running meme please, that would be hilarious 😂😂. Ok let me shut the hell up and let you continue reading.
Ben stayed in the closet silent like Pico told him. Five minutes later he got up putting his ear on the door. He then got startled because the same teacher chasing was in front of the door. Ben hid in the box and put the lid on.

"Damn kid, I don't get paid enough for this."
The teacher opened the door.
"I think he was talking to someone in here."
They started searching the room and was about to open the box Ben was in until their named was called on the intercom telling to come to the main office. They left the janitors closet door open, Ben was to scared to get out the box and just waited for Pico to come back.

Pico POV
It's been twenty minutes since I left the janitors closet. Shit I hope they didn't go in there. I made my way back to where Softie is seeing the door open. "Wow the teacher just left this mess. The audacity bro." I then heard whimpering coming from the box, I closed the door locking it. "Softie it's ok their gone." He slowly pushed the lid off and stood up. He looked at me before turning slightly red and looked back down, he must still be embarrassed. "Ben-" "Ahh!!" Ben checked under the shelf grabbing a canvas and started hugging it "Oh thank god." "Softie are you ok?" Softie got up and walked in front of the door unlocking it "Where are you going?" "U-Um... I'll be right back." He walked out of the closet.
I know what y'all are thinking. I swear I didn't write that intentionally 😂
I noticed he took all of his stuff with him. "He's not coming back is he?"
No. No he isn't.

I stepped out of the closet and saw him run out the back door and went after him.

Ok there's gonna be a part 3 and maybe a part 4 depending on how long part 3 is.

🦈I hope you enjoyed and I have a surprise on the next page🦈