Fifty Eight

Pepas - Farruko

For once in Jimin's life, since the start of this winter break, he finally feels like there is some familiarity about his previous to recent life.

The life before where he use to be high of the party.

Every weekend people always catch him in one of these scenes, going wild on the dance floor or drinking so heavily to the point he would black out completely. Prince of Sins was the party animal everyone wanted at a party.

So of course the second he stepped into the house, various of people recognized him and hollered the shit out of the house. Taemin abruptly jolts to the sudden sound, nearly snatching a vase out of instinct nearby but stops when Yeosang grips his wrist to get his shit together.

Meanwhile Jimin smiles broadly, hollering along with the crowd, "HELL YEAH! THE PRINCE OF SINS IS BACK!"

The hollering raised up a pitch by a milestone, and if possible, the music probably grew more louder than how it was before.

Well, that's one way to draw in attention to them-

Out of no where lips suddenly attaches itself to Jimin's with hands gripping his jaw, forcing him to a messy and aggressive kiss.

This time Taemin had to stop Yeosang from marching right up to whoever the fuck was that from smashing his skull against the wall.

He didn't even fucking look like he wanted to stop anytime soon until Jimin pulled away, eyes widen by the sudden affection but immediately smiling widely when he sees who it was.

"Namjoon!"

Namjoon?

Who the fuck is that?

The man with a perfect dimpled smile and brunette hair slicked back smiles broadly at Jimin, craddling his face with his large hands, "It's been a while, how you've been?"

"I've been-" Jimin pauses, his smile now becoming strained with an awkward chuckle, "-Getting through. How about you-"

Yeosang couldn't take it, stepping in and standing beside Jimin while immediately slapping Namjoon's hands off him, "Hi, you are?"

Namjoon eyes snaps to Yeosang, perking and eyebrow with his smile dropping, "And you? This is a college party kid, not a high school homecoming."

This time Taemin acted first, grabbing Namjoon by the collar of his shirt and shackles him forward with a murderous glare down his orbs, "Talk to him like that again and I will demonstrate how I skin alive-"

"Okay! Wow, where are my manners?" Jimin immediately interjects, pushing between the two with a hand on either of their chest, "Namjoon! This is Yeosang and Taemin, my.... Friends? Guys, this is Namjoon, also a friend of mine."

"Good friend actually," Namjoon adds, eyes narrowed to Taemin's seething stare, "I would watch it if I were you."

Namjoon, shut up!

Jimin once again laughs, more forcefully, interlacing his arms with Yeosang and Taemin, "Ha, funny guy you are! Alright, I want some drinks! Let's go? Yes let's go!"

And Jimin drags them away, more like bolts away through the crowd.

A few times he nearly lost either of them until they finally got to the damn kitchen, seeing it trashed with snacks and drinks but only hauls them to the counter with a raging glare in his eyes.

"The fuck was that! You can't go all throwing killing spree threats in here!"

Taemin snarls his teeth, "He insulted my boss!"