Five

Jimin the the story^

Almond Eyes - Novaa

The sun is annoying.

Everything is annoying really. From the sun, the students in this classroom chattering until the professor decides to arrive, or the annoying chewing gum noises from the obnoxious girl's lips sitting on the table behind Jimin; probably doing that shit on purpose.

Today is not a good day.

Perhaps it's the hangover that's making everything in Jimin's body react as though the world is just out to get him, or the fact that he didn't get dick from Namjoon last night.

The memory alone makes Jimin force an eye roll.

This man cancelled out last minute because he had plans with his boyfriend; so pathetic. Oh how tempted Jimin was to just text Namjoon's boyfriend and tell him all the juicy details of what his lover likes do to in bed, but of course Jimin held himself back for the sake of losing good dick in the future.

One unavailable day, whatever, he let it be.

Not like he's the type to enjoy an angry encounter with a heaving boyfriend either way, who would prefer blaming him about his boyfriend's adultery than the actual partner.

Has happened a few times before either way.

So Jimin drank the night away instead of calling up someone else -as always- but then it backfired bad since he's now hungover and moody, everything feels intensifying annoying.

Even these stupid sunglasses he's wearing feels annoying to block out the sun, and he's inside the damn building.

Oh but wait, this day gets even better!

Suddenly a classmate took it upon himself to sit on the chair beside Jimin, which is empty for the sole purpose of avoiding everyone, but clearly this guy enjoys rebellion to not follow the norm going on here.

"Seems like you had a long night."

You don't say?

Jimin flickers his eyes up from his phone and turns his head to the stupid jock that's been after his ass since freshman year. Jimin may like sex a lot, but with this guy it's a solid no.

Something about him seems very obnoxiously perverted, it would make anyone uncomfortable with that sly smile.

Yup, absolutely not.

"Wow you made an analysis! Look at you gaining a half braincell, now leave."

The guy, who Jimin keeps forgetting his name, drops his cocky smile and was just about to say something until the professor entered the class, instantly making everyone go back to their assigned small rectangular table.

Well, time to start Physics-

"Sorry I'm late."

No fucking way.....

Jimin snaps his head to the oddly familiar voice that rushed into class, and his whole heart dropped upon seeing the brat from yesterday. The same one from the club. The same one who fucking rejected him.

Yeosang.

So he wasn't kidding about not being a high schooler, yikes.

He just looks that young huh.

The professor greets the new student joyfully before scouring the classroom, landing to the empty chair beside Jimin. Much to Jimin's ducking horror and demise, he assigned him to sit beside Jimin, the only stupid spot open.