Forty One

Outro: Tear - BTS

Note: This is slightly unedited because I have homework to do while writing this, but I'll fix it soon :)

"This is not Jimin."

Felix flips his head around, furrowing his eyebrows to his leader in confusion to his sudden statement, but Yeosang was stone cold serious as he stares at the computer screen. Even if the evidence is playing right before his eyes, denial sounds like the perfect way to go rather than to believe what he's actually seeing.

No way in hell is this true.

This has to be some sick high school play or something!

Or something that just to happened to look like him.

It's not Jimin.

Not..... His Jimin.

Jimin wouldn't behave like this.

Suddenly Felix pauses the tape right when the killer with the M4 released the grenades at the lobby, zooming into his face and typing things on his keyboard to clear up the image.

Fuck..... No....

Slowly Felix looks at Yeosang, lips twitching into a side frown, "Not to be that guy but... He kinda looks like Jewel."

The nickname Jimin has gained around here or to what everyone refers to him by, Jewel.

Don't ask, even Yeosang doesn't know where that name came from.

The more Yeosang stares at the image and then glances to the other tapes playing at the other computer screen, the more the brutal reality began to slowly crumble beneath his eyes. He observes those brutal moves with the gun and knives, the acrobatics of his body doing flips and bending in ways Yeosang has seen when they would train- Everything about this screams Jimin.

And when it got to the car explosion, a street camera caught him jumping out of the passenger door only a second before the explosion, explaining how he survived that.

Jimin.... Did that...

He escaped his cell by using his charms of seducing against that goon, just to his advantage.

Lust.

Got himself out with confidence until he found the weaponry room.

Pride.

Took a shit ton of weapons, way too much than he needed with hungry hands before facing his fight.

Gluttony.

He exited that room with that same pride before coming upon the men to the end of the hallway, not wasting time in killing them the second they called out to him; Not caring who it was or giving the time to think if they were going to kill him.

Sloth.

When he entered the hallway, where he did the flip and used his gun along with the knives, it began to show more and more his loss of control. He grew angrier in a way, seeing them together against a single man alone.

Envy.

By the time he finished them off, taking in that taste of high with the kill, Jimin lost complete control. All he wanted to see was blood and death, that much was obvious by the reckless and aggressive killing tactics when reinforcements swarmed into the hallway, him using them as shields and taking them down one by one. Trailing it all the way to the lounge, wanting to see nothing by the stench of death as he exploded the building and everyone inside the pieces.