Fifteen

River- Bishops Briggs

With every limb in Jimin's body, he's fighting so hard to keep his eyes open.

The computer screen is practically glaring back at him from this dim lit living room, forcing him to focus and finish the damn assignment but Jimin feels like his body is slowly going to shut down at any second.

This time of school year always is always such a mass stress ball for Jimin, in which he hates so much. He overworks himself too much with the inability to find it in himself to stop. For the past week he's barely been sleeping, even came as far as to having 48 hours of no sleep until two days ago he completely passed out on his bed while studying statistics.

Luckily he didn't have class the next day so he woke up late, but that didn't stop him from working his ass off.

He's had enough eight hours of sleep now the previous night and ate food, so why is his body deciding to want to give up now!

Annoyedly Jimin nibbles his bottom lip as he removed his glasses and sets it on the coffee table, rubbing his eyes to force them awake from the pleading need to close shut in sleep.

Yeosang is sitting on the floor across from him, laptop up and glasses also pressed on his face, but when Jimin finally moved after three hours of just plain typing and getting half way through the assignment, he casts a glance to him.

His lips twitched to a frown.

"You know you can take a break..... It's not like this is due anytime soon."

Yes it's not due anytime soon but eventually it will be. Jimin prefers getting this out of the way now and not dealing with it when the time comes because he'll be too busy studying for his other four classes.

Fuck he has so much to do.

So Jimin shakes his head, trying to keep himself active as he sips the coffee Yeosang made for him and himself, "No I'm okay. I'm almost done with the section I have to do, what about you?"

"I'm done."

How....... The fUCK does he do that!

He always finishes his work so early and damn quick. Jimin has also seen his scores he would get for exams and assignments and it's obvious that Yeosang is not cheating his way to getting good grades in that class.

He's probably beside Jimin at the highest ranks in class.

Intelligent, he's very intelligent.

Maybe Jimin's face broke apart in despair by how he's not even close to finished yet because Yeosang slightly panicked. However all Jimin did was shove his glasses back on and got determine to finish this stupid project already.

"Jimin."

No response.

"You're going to overwork yourself."

Once again no response, but maybe Jimin's pressure on the keys were a bit too harsh.

"Fuck this."

Suddenly the laptop was yanked off Jimin's hands, slammed closed shut by a sturdy hand in a loud snap.

Jimin's whole heart dropped.

"M-My work!" Jimin shrieks, his eyes shifting into a furious glare almost instantly, "THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM! I have to finish-"

"You have your file shared with me and it automatically saves," Yeosang interject indifferently and brings the laptop closer to his side, "Take a break."

By this point Jimin is absolutely infuriated. It's almost as though he desperately needs this; To study, to get shit done!

Yeosang is wasting time!