Thirty Five

Eyes, Nose, Lips - Taeyang

They got a lead.

Of course they did.

Felix doesn't fucking waste time. That lead just so happened to be the street cameras around the area where he was last scene, going back to the time where Jimin was kidnapped with that girl.

So with that going into use, Felix has been working on tracing that van to the location where they could be. It's taking a while because there's a lot of cameras and sometimes some not at all, so locating where the van speeding off hasn't been the easiest task to do.

While Felix did that, everyone had their own work to do: Wooyoung organized which weapon everyone is going to take, Soobin has the motorcycles ready for the trip with a boost of turbo just in case, Ten is practicing his fighting with Taemin -Which is definitely a sight to see- and Yeosang is constructing a plan.

He already has plenty of plans ready actually, depending on the location and type of building. He's most definitely prepared for anything and everything depending on the outcome of Felix's results to the location.

No matter what, he's going to find Jimin.

Even if he has to explode so many fucking buildings to do so.

Sorry dad.

"So, this Jimin guy," Wooyoung chirps as he sips up his bag of weapons, sending a side eye to Yeosang by the desk in front of the table of packed up bags, "Is he your boyfriend?"

Yeosang didn't blink an eye to Wooyoung's question as he writes notes about Plan E, but once he finishes he sighs and shakes his head before turning around to face him, "His friend is my special friend. Have to keep him alive for his sake."

The other male blinks at him, slowly nodding but his facial expression doesn't seem so convinced to say the least, "Well I see your worry, but in all honesty.... This guy seems more than just someone of your special friend to keep alive," He states bluntly, nudging a little Yeosang's sensitive wall, "Maybe come up with a better excuse?"

Ah, Yeosang can never lie to him. Even if he really did truly tried. Wooyoung can easily detect a lie, and that's something Yeosang learned from him personally. Once upon a time, they use to be really close friends too. Not just for the fun things, but the emotional type of friends. For deep talks and things like that.

So of course there's no doubt Wooyoung could catch when Yeosang is hiding something.

And he's not his parents so Yeosang shouldn't be too worried.

With a small smile twitching his lips, Yeosang pushes himself off the desk and leans onto the table of bags, one for each, with their initials on it and a Phoenix symbol as their crew sign. Wooyoung was still fixing up Ten's bag, which is a special one with specific tools unlike the rest, but his attention is on Yeosanng- who looked a little hesitant to say the least.

After a moment or two, he finally said something, "I don't know exactly where we stand but it's not a relationship," He admits, feeling a little stressed now thinking about it, "He's not the relationship type and I kind of want something to last with someone. I guess we were forced together because I was being watched and he got involved, so now we are stuck together."

Well that's a way to sum it up.

Well of course there's more but not like Yeosang was going to go into those details. He doesn't want to overanalyze anything between them, and right now his focus is to find Jimin.

And then kill everyone who was involved in taking him.

It seemed as though Wooyoung understood that Yeosang wasn't going to express anything more, but of course he wasn't going to let this go either, "Is he nice at least?"