Eleven

Nervous - The Neighbourhood

Two shot glasses are settled on the wooden coffee table, followed by a large bottle of vodka in between thats sealed shut.

Giving the hint it was not drugged.

This would've been a nice way of bonding over drinks together -maybe talk about life and past relationships like in movies- if it wasn't for the fact that Jimin is gripping tightly onto a knife while eying the boy who opened the vodka bottle and pouring them both a glass of it with accusing eyes and deep breathes.

Like hell is Jimin going to let his guard down, especially since they're currently in his, Yeosang's, apartment.

Not willingly for Jimin.

It's not like he had a choice either way since he ended up passing out in Yeosang's arms seconds after he smelt the stench of blood on his clothes.

So much for trying to appear tough.

When Jimin woke up, he found himself here in this apartment laid down on a strangely comfortable couch. Not tied up or anything, surprisingly, and slowed the memories jogged in his head to what happened. In his attempt to escape he was making a dash to the door but Yeosang suddenly came out from a door, all cleaned up.

It's strange really because words weren't exactly expressed at that moment when their eyes met. But by the way Jimin instantly started attacking him with the knife -that thankfully was still in his pocket- he was trying to weaken him with a stab so he could have time to escape and not be followed.

Jimin never won, Yeosang blocked his every move, almost as though he could predict them before Jimin even did it.

At some point Yeosang actually showed more his skills and had Jimin pinned to the ground, his own knife pinned against his neck by the center. One push and he's dead. Clearly Yeosang didn't want to kill him, more so just get him to stop fighting.

That's when Yeosang told him he would answer all of his questions, or try to, as long as he doesn't leave or fight him.

And he can keep the knife if anything.

So that's how they're here right now; sitting on the floor with the coffee table between them, two empty glasses and alcohol since obviously both of them will definitely need this.

To say Jimin is fighting every fiber in his body to not tremble would be an understatement, but as he looks at the familiar boy dressed with a large white hoodie that practically swallows his body as he pours the alcohol for both of them - Jimin didn't feel himself to be so scared as he should.

He just kept seeing him as the same boy who's so fucking annoying.

It's make it bearable to cope with what's going on right now.

However he can't push away the fact that Yeosang just killed two people without giving much thought into it, whether it was to save him or not.

What if he's next?

Jimin needs answers.

Yeosang took a glass of the vodka and gulfs it down, grunting but clearly avoiding Jimin's eyes. Oh how hard it was for Jimin to look anywhere else when at any given time this guy could just attack him on sight, so he holds onto the knife tighter and takes the glass meant for him and gulfs it down too.

Yup, that definitely hit the spot.

"Alright," Yeosang mutters and flickers his eyes to Jimin's intense stare, "Ask whatever you want already. I don't like having people in my apartment."