Thirty Six

Prisoner - Raphael Lake, Aaron Levy, and Daniel Ryan Murphy

What would be something that'll look good with darkness?

Well the answer you would think is light, right?

To brush away all the giggling shadows and show things for how they truly are. It would look so pretty to see the darkness scurry away to the burning ache of the beautiful light seducing them away, all the way until they're not existing anymore.

Yeah, light is so pretty.

But it doesn't look good with darkness.

That's something Jimin has concluded being in this pitch black room, surrounded with nothing but darkness; where the light never comes to brush them away. It's too late for it to come to Jimin's rescue of his torturous thoughts, since he's already sucked down in his own madness to accept a savior.

Guess his parents were right, he is a fucking monster.

And he accidentally released it from it's own cage.

Oops.

The door to his cell opens once again, just as Jimin was gazing at the ground with a pretty smile while nodding his head side to side slowly, the voices in his head cheering how it's time to have fun.

Celebrating.

It's time.

Jimin knew that when he felt the snag of his hair by a strong hand throwing him to the ground so he's laying down forcefully. The way his back made first contact with the ground snapped a laugh out of his parted chapped lips, purring a little to the hands gliding up his body as though they're itching to explore more his skin.

Prince of Sins has awakened.

In such a quick motion, Jimin yanks the man closer to his body and whirls them around so Jimin is straddling his lap with a seductive smirk, "I love to ride baby."

It was clear the man did not expect this, but before he could even have a say in this Jimin was stroking him away with his hand. It took seconds for him to forget all about his duties, all his morals, all his values just by Jimin's tender and wicked hand. Seeing the man completely lose control off himself was like fueling power into Jimin's own body, finding it so addicting seeing anyone weak for the prince's touch.

No, he's not a prince anymore.

He's the fucking king.

And that's how Jimin with speed wrapped the chains that connects to the cuffs and against the wall around the man's fucking neck, two total rounds before pressing his knee against his chest and yanks the cuffs up to squeeze the chains.

Funny.

This is so funny!

Haha it's so funny how his face is a pretty strawberry now!

Jimin squeals in excitement, his head storming with flying words of flashbacks; From killing Vernon, to his parents calling and treating him like a fucking monster, the nightmares of Vernon's body haunting him whenever he closes his eyes, all the way to him killing someone to save himself. Seeing so many.... Dead bodies.

Including Jihyo.

S-She didn't deserve it.

SHE DIDN'T FUCKING DESERVE IT!

By now Jimin's giggles increases with his eyes now sparkling with so many colors and flashes of light, not fighting back those fearful moments any longer. He breathes in those flashbacks of memories like a drug, strengthening the chain around the man's neck as he slowly loses his control of life.