Forty Three

Sweet but Psycho - Ava Max

"Come on!"

"No."

"Please baby."

"No!"

"But it would be fun!"

Woosung tiredly drops the gun he was holding to the table, turning to his boyfriend- who held onto puppy eyes but clearly that doesn't work anymore.

"I don't want to have a threesome."

A pleading whining comes out of Ten's lips, stomping onto the ground stubbornly, "But Jimin would agree!"

Yeosang, who just so happened to be in the room room with the bickering couple, breaks his neck when he whirls it back upon hearing that, perking an eyebrow almost questioning.

The couple didn't notice his stare, only continued with the conversation. Woosung rolls his eyes and continues to load his gun, "Babe, I only want to be sexually intimate with you."

"You can!" Ten persuades, a itching grin twitching his lips, "While I fuck into him-"

"Ew, can you maybe take this conversation somewhere not public?"

Yeosang was going to say something but of course that voice beat him to it. He turns his head to see Soobin entering the room, looking annoyed as he goes to the screws and other mechanical tools against the wall.

Soobin doesn't even bother to hide how much he doesn't like Jimin, at all.

It's been two weeks, Jimin now is able to walk freely and his wounds are more healed than usual. He has grown to be close with Ten and not surprisingly with Wooyoung, but Soobin can't stand him.

No one knows why, but he just doesn't.

Whenever Jimin even is around, he avoids him at all costs. Similar to Taemin really. Well in reality Taemin avoids everyone, always focusing on his own thing, but one could tell he just wants to steer clear of a second round with Jimin to a what happened last time they were alone.

He respects Yeosang too much to get into any problems, despite their past together.

Other than that, the rest welcomed him pretty well.

As you could tell, Ten specifically.

Of course Ten ignores Soobin's remark, only looking at Woosung with his cute puppy eyes that only made his boyfriend squeal to how cute he looks and peck his lips fondly.

"Still a no."

At this point Ten didn't care, Woosung's kiss made him forget all about that and only focus on his boyfriend.

Yeosang seeing that the conversation has been dropped focused back onto sharpening his knives as Soobin gets his supplies to continue fixing the bikes before leaving the room, right when Jimin enters inside.

The blonde boy enters in happily to the room but abruptly gets shoulder bulldozed by Soobin when he left the room, nearly making him stumble in his feet but Jimin got himself together without a care as he giddily walks up to Yeosang.

That's the thing with Jimin that's amusing; He doesn't give a fuck whoever likes him or not, at the end of the day he just cares about his next fuck and that's it.

Which is why he's here now.

"I want to go back to the penthouse."

Woosung and Ten snapped their heads up when they heard Jimin abruptly announce this to Yeosang, who's stopped sharpening his knife and slowly turns to look at Jimin- Slightly confused as to where this is coming from.