Sixty - Eight (FINAL)

The spring semester has started back in the university, ending winter break to break some skulls into studying and learning new material, subjects, maybe even making new friends too - who knows. 

It was an adjustment for Jimin, since he didn't remember anything about college, or just.... Anything in general. Something were starting to be picked up, such as basic math and literature quite easily. He knows the obvious stuff you learn as a kid in school, but when it comes to personal things - that's something that just doesn't come to him as easily as seeing 2+2= 4.

However, he gradually is picking up on his classes well, and Joshua has been great help in adjusting him back into shape - along with their group of friends.

Any curiosity Jimin had, Joshua had the answers, and if it wasn't for him - Jimin knows he probably wouldn't have anyone else.

When the topic of his parents came up, it didn't quite surprise him to know that he is an orphan as of now, apparently his parents dying in a accidental fire, which explains why no one turned up to see him in the hospital.

Besides this one guy, besides Joshua, who told him his name was Raven.

Maybe he was a therapist or a detective, but one thing for sure is that he understood Jimin's feelings well and he gave him good advice on how to approach that condition.

Yet Jimin never saw him again, which was unfortunate since he seemed like someone Jimin could've relied on when he needed it.

Well, thankfully Jimin did end up getting a therpist to deal with this amnesia and it's been a confusing whirl - lots of random mental breakdowns here and there, PTSD to loud noises and scents of blood, but other than that, he's at a better state than how he was three months ago. 

He even got himself someone who's growing close with him, his name his Yoongi.

Sweet guy, apparently they knew each other well, and he was really gentle with Jimin, so it made him feel some kind of tenderness from him. 

Lots of things can happen in three months, changes, feelings and thoughts, but Jimin is learning to adjust to it.

Just like the individual that passed by him in the hallways switching classes, who didn't spare a glance at him as he adjusts his backpack on his arm as he looks around.

Fighting everything to not look at Jimin, especially to his laugh when Yoongi made a joke to his amusement.

Yeosang hasn't changed, not as much as Jimin has.

Despite all that has occured in the past, one thing hasn't changed, and it's Yeosang's position in wanting a normal life. He fell in love with it just as quickly as he fell for the person who showed it to him, and it gave him the hope that he can do more than this.

And his parents didn't stop him.

On the other hand, Hwanwoong was more than willing to take in that position, and he definitely showed it through the intensive training - growing stronger and stronger than anyone in that empire. 

That was his way to cope.

Yeosang was down a dark place after he let Jimin go, going through grief of losing both Jimin and Taemin at the same time - but at least with Jimin he could see him in school, as for Taemin he would only have to see the videos and pictures of moments that were once present. 

Phoenix helped cope, since they were all going through it, and would have circle sessions on Taemin's grave to somehow make it feel as though he's there.

When classes started, that's when it got easier since Yeosang began to used studying as a distraction.

Until of course, he broke in front of his parents one night - and he couldn't stop crying once he started.