Twenty Five

Clockwork - Taemin

Never had Jimin been to a drive in theater before. He's only seen those types of things in movies where cars would be parked up in rows outside a lawn, in front of screen as a movie plays for all the viewers to watch from inside the car.

Of course Jimin is no idiot. It's for a fact that a few of these cars here are far deep into doing something else rather than watching a film named Grease.

Perhaps there's a few that are actually enjoying the film, but that number is pretty low.

Meanwhile there's Jimin and Yeosang.

Jimin actually seems to be engrossed with the film as he eats his chocolate bar, having the hots for the main guy character and practically melts whenever he's on screen. Meanwhile Yeosang is like a hawk moving his eyes around the area to catch his target.

The two are currently at the backseat of the car, not trusting the front to be safe in case someone tries to shoot at their heads. At least with the backseats the windows are tinted and bullet proof, so they're much safer here.

Well hopefully.

"I would literally trade to be a virgin just to get fucked by him."

Jimin couldn't help himself by this point but continue to fawn over the Danny character, being unaware of Yeosang's scowl but not like he cared either way.

"We're here on a look out, not to actually enjoy the movie!" Yeosang snaps, using his binoculars to look to his surroundings and making sure he catches their guy.

By the name of Leedo.

Based on the picture that Felix sent to Yeosang on his phone, he's someone Yeosang has never seen before in his life. That means he's a good spy if he's managed to fool the Spawn so perfectly well.

Such a shame he is also so fucking hot too.

Well those were Jimin's words after Yeosang showed him who he should be on the look out for, but of course the movie steered his attention away from their actual task.

"Shhh, Danny is doing Track- Fuck look at how his legs strides!" Jimin praises with glittering eyes, "If you want to make it up to me for fucking with my life, I would be perfectly fine if you gift me with a Danny."

"Jimin can you just focus!"

Okay Yeosang is annoyed by this point.

I guess......... Jimin can help out a bit.

Whatever that means.

So that's why Jimin eventually finished his chocolate bar and huffs, moving himself to lay on the backseat of the car to look up at the window.

Perhaps kicking Yeosang to the ground when he wasn't paying attention to give himself room.

"I'll keep a look out in case he's flying in the sky."

This definitely earned a slap on his thigh by Yeosang's hand and instead of Yeosang fighting with him with his sarcastic attitude, he ended up laying down on the clean floor of the car, staring at the ceiling with a frown.

They're a bit early as of now so of course Leedo won't be here anytime soon, but Yeosang definitely needs to relax his stress levels before he ends up not being able to concentrate when the time arrives.

By this point now the movie began to slowly fade in the background, much to Jimin's surprise, with his only focus moving from the window and to the ceiling of the car. It's insane how normal his life was before Yeosang came into the picture, and now he's suppose to be -figurative speaking- handcuffed with a guy -who can't even give dick without being sentimental.