Six

Jalousie- Angèle

"Oh come on stop being a brat!"

Yeosang yanks the phone away from his ear, flinching to the tone of voice of his aunt. Well, she feels more like a sister than an aunt since she's only a year older than him but that doesn't change the fact that she's still Jeongguk's half sister.

And Jeongguk is technically his dad.

So apart from his fathers coming after his ass, so is she.

At least she's not the scolding or lecturing type on him since she can in some way understand him.

"I don't need money Lisa," Yeosang sighs heavily, moving down the hallway through the other students, "Unlike Tae, I know how to save my money."

This managed to make his heaving aunt chuckle under her breath, making him even twitch a smile to the unfamiliar sound.

It's been a while since he's heard from her, a long while actually, and he does miss her presence. Since she was almost around his age, they use to always be the rebels and get themselves into trouble all the time. They would go to the underground fighting rings. Sometimes they would hang around with other members of Jeongguk's men, training together or learn other things about the business.

Point is, they did a lot of things without leaving the other behind. It sucks not having someone here to be able to do stuff like that anymore, or at least can understand to that level.

Joshua is a good a new company, but it's not the same as a family relative who Yeosang practically grew up with.

"Well, it seems like you're getting your life figured out. Even going to college, I'm proud of you," Lisa tells him just as Yeosang walks out of the doors of the main building of the university, "I'll make sure to make Jeongguk calm his ass down a bit, but that means I can visit you one day, deal?"

As if Yeosang is complaining.

"Deal."

And with that the call ended, but his phone rings against almost immediately.

This is no surprise who it is this time.

Of course it's his father.

Staring at the contact name for a moment or two, Yeosang groans under his breath and answers the call.

"Hi father-"

"Why the fuck didn't you answer my calls from earlier!?!"

Yeosang had to close his eyes to calm himself down, but with an exhale he nods to himself to just not get aggravated enough to throw his phone against the wall.

"I was busy," The boy huffs, narrowing his eyes when he sees a familiar silhouette walking a few feet ahead with someone beside him, "Besides we spoke this morning. Why are you so worried? I can take care of myself."

This made Jeongguk laugh, "Oh I know you can, that's why I'm worried."

The guy walking with Jimin is someone Yeosang hasn't seen before, but clearly the two are close by how there's little to nothing of distance between them as they walk. Since a Yeosang isn't that close, he can't grasp too much of the scene well but clearly Jimin is doing that thing where his hips are swaying, patting the guys arm often with a clear false smile just to lure the guy in his charms

It was working, obviously.

"Well you shouldn't be, I haven't killed anyone," Yeosang suddenly spoke in French just to keep a disguise on their conversation, "Your child is being a good boy attending college."