Warning

So, I know it's been a while since I've updated this book, or most of my books in general and there's a reason for that.

I have been debating for a long time whether to keep this book here on Wattpad or take it down and move it to AO3 instead due to the topics it covers.

So what I'm going to do is I will be transferring every chapter to AO3 of this story, but I will keep it here and have it on AO3 as back up. I do not want my stories to be reported again, and I don't want to have to live with the fear of it being taken down because of the disclaimer not being taken seriously, so I'm going to write this warning to every single one of my books now.

Please read carefully.

DISCLAIMER

This story DOES NOT reflect how BTS or ATEEZ are in real life, or any other celebrities that MAY appear in this story. NOTHING. There's NO relation what so ever. I only use the names of these celebrities so I can have an idea of physical appearance when writing scenes. This story is entirely FICTIONAL. All this is just my idea, so plagiarism is absolutely NOT tolerated at all and I have full copyrights of this and any of my work.

This story, along with the rest of my stories are only for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. They're not meant to be taken on a LITERAL sense. I'm pretty sure BTS or ATEEZ are not running a mafia on the low, so please don't get that impression while reading my work. I, however, do research on many of these topics and have studied them closes to please read this story maturely.

This story specifically will have the following topics; Gang Violence, Adult Smut, Gun violence, TORTURE, Drug abuse, Emotional manipulation, PSYCHOTIC BEHAVIOR, Kinky sexual intercourse, and a lot of gore violence in general. This story will not hold a lot heavy topics, but it could be triggering to those who read it regardless.

WITH THAT BEING SAID, if you continue to read this book after this warning, I am assuming you have read the following warnings and it will be YOUR responsibility to take care of yourselves while reading this book, read at your own risk. The scenes will be VERY detailed, so please be mindful of yourselves and mental and emotional health. You have every right to STOP READING if at any point you start to feel uncomfortable or triggered by what has been written, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Do not push yourself to continue if you feel overwhelmed with this story.

This is going to be the last and final warning I am going to provide. At any point in time you are allowed to skip any scenes that makes you feel uncomfortable at all. I want to start having a more professional way of writing my stories so that's why I am being extremely serious with this.

If you decide that this book isn't the one for you after everything that has been said above, you can turn back with no problem. Your health is what matters, okay?

Thank you!

I Purple You! <3