Sixty - Five

Surprisingly, but just as expected, everything ran as smoothly as Taeyang promised. Someone came to his apartment precisely at midnight, didn't even bother asking for Taeyang and escorting Jimin out instead.

Afterall, Taeyang was just a dealer, meanwhile Jimin knows valuable information that could be promising to them. 

That's the difference.

The car ride didn't take so long, meanwhile Jimin read the Romeo and Juliet book from Taeyang's library before he left.

And it's actually really promising. 

He was so engrossed into the world of literature that he didn't even notice when he finally arrived to the empire headquarters. No one can deny this is the real thing, it's puked all over the extravagant mansion and flashy light to make it appear like some Hollywood penthouse.

Easing up his suit, Jimin exits the car calmly with the book to his back, following the guards with him. The lounge was occupied by people, various men and woman speaking amongst one another and clearly making themselves at home. Many of those being people he recognized well, since they were the ones who ambushed the warehouse. 

Jimin never forgets a face.

And fortunately, a grudge too. 

His grip on the book tightens as he walks up the stairs calmly with the guards , going through these double doors to an extravagantly large hallway. Talk about everything being puke marble here, this place clearly are in need for some colors. 

He's suddenly stopped at a door, motioned to go inside while the guards remain outside. 

Hm, privacy.

This is it then.

Adjusting himself up right, Jimin opens the door inside. 

It's.... A study room, like a regular office room. 

Feels as though Jimin teleported back in time to a vintage era, seeing wooden desk and a wooden library - everything wooden in that matter, except for the black glass window to the side. 

That suddenly flickered on with light. 

Jimin snaps his head towards it, just as the door closed, and to his horror he sees Wooyoung and Soobin tied up on the other side. 

At that moment Jimin's facade momentarily shifted, approaching the glass and pressing his hands against it.

Thick glass, not easily to damage.

"Wooyoung? Soobin?"

Both men quickly look up, a sense of both relief and desperation in their gaze to Jimin tear eyes to them.

"Jimin!" Wooyoung beams, "H-How did you find us?"

Jimin wipes his eyes with his sleeve, "I have my ways," And he looks between them, "Where's everyone else?"

"They just took me and Wooyoung here," Soobin sighs, frowning, "Yeosang, Hwanwoong and Sammy are in the other room."

Just three.

Why just three?

"Where is Ten and Felix?"

Soobin and Wooyoung didn't say anything, forcing Jimin to slam his fists against the glass, feeling his throat tighten to their silence, "Why aren't you a-answering me? Where's Ten and Felix! What do they fucking what?!"

"The answer is simple," A voice spoke behind him, freezing him on the spot, "We want you."

A voice....