Twenty Three

Shadow - Taemin

"Again."

"Fuck you."

"I'd rather not have that image in my head thank you."

Jimin rolls his eyes from the floor that he was slammed on, again, before getting back to his feet. Yeosang is rolling his shoulders while stretching his hands covered by tape on the knuckles, making sure to not hurt himself or Jimin as they train.

Well more so Yeosang training Jimin on how to fight back properly.

The second the two got back to the penthouse, it was still too early to sleep. Jimin was just about to consider going over to Yoongi's to perhaps spare a few minutes, but then Yeosang told him to get dressed in comfortable clothes that they're going to practice.

Of course Jimin wanted to be stubborn but after Yeosang pointed out Jimin's weak muscles when attacking, Jimin was angrily changing his clothes to prove him wrong.

That never happened.

So now they're at the gym down stairs, the only two here since clearly a lot of people have things to do with their Friday nights, and Yeosang is getting a good few hits on Jimin.

To say Jimin is very skilled at blocking and dodging hits would be an understatement. They spent a good fifteen minutes of Yeosang just plainly trying to attack him and Jimin avoiding the hits, but that's until Yeosang spiked up his aggressive approach that ended up with Jimin literally being slammed to the wall with a punch.

From there that's how they trained with Yeosang teaching Jimin how to fight back, without being so unease.

"You rely on open body movements too much," Yeosang tells him as he held his palms up, letting Jimin punch them to get his core strength toughen up, "Flips, bends, jumps; Easily be put down if you can't manage yourself on ground."

Jimin hits Yeosang's palms harder with his taped knuckles, huffing before aggressively stopping to wipe the sweat dripping his forehead.

"And you rely too much on the ground while having all this muscle to be flexible on avoiding hits," Jimin puffs, stretching his hands by how they ached, "Maybe when you learn that, then I'll be open to kicking you across the face with much more confidence."

Now this made Yeosang smile, shivering a squirm from Jimin to the subtle gesture. It happened so sudden and so unexpected yet it looked so..... Gentle.

It was as though every strong muscle on Yeosang's face just loosened its bolts, making it melt into that beautiful smile on his face.

This is probably the second time Jimin has ever seen Yeosang smile since they've met, a genuine smile.

And it's weird.

"Maybe reach me first," Yeosang snickers, jabbing Jimin's head with his fingers, "Pretty boy."

Oh he's trying to get under Jimin's skin, definitely to piss him off.

He knows cute nicknames like that just riles Jimin up, and that much is obvious by how he instantly starts to swing his fist against Yeosang's palms in continuation.

Harder than before.

"You suck at pet names."

"I don't know, I think pretty boy suits you," Yeosang mocks, attempting a light punch but Jimin ducks and they proceed, "Since you think you're so pretty."

Jimin's eye is twitching now, his hits growing more and more aggressive, "Worse than Minnie."

Yeosang gaps his lips, twitching a grin, "You liked Minnie, didn't you?"