Eighteen

Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?- Arctic Monkeys

Instead of a cigarette pressing against his pink lips, inhaling the toxic nicotine into his body, it was a glass of the familiar bourbon. So you see, a cigarette can only sustain a specific amount stress that Yeosang is feeling right now. He needed something a little more stronger that'll be a little boost to feel more relaxed and light to everything in the world.

Not like it's working either way because as he continues to stare at the tortured and beaten up body on the floor, it only makes him throw the glass against the wall and drink out of the whole fucking bottle instead.

At least he got a lead now, but definitely not a fucking good one.

Truth to his theory, it is one of his father's enemies being stalkers after him. An enemy mafia to be exact, who has been an annoying pest to the Oasis empire for years.

Orchids.

They just love aggravating Jeongguk's presence and making his life a complete living hell. They are like obsessive fans, who literally knows their every move and what they do in their lives while trying to grasp as much information as they can.

However, Oasis stands firm and they have managed to block out their existence easily with their security. But no matter how desperately Taehyung and Jeongguk tried to keep Yeosang hidden from them, from everyone of the outside their empire while growing up, these fuckers somehow managed to know his identity.

And of course it would be smart to kill or kidnap the Spawn of the Devil himself to see how he completely falls apart. Then their empire will crumble down, perfect access for Orchids to take over to be number one.

Smart fuckers indeed.

"Well," Lisa suddenly sighs through the silence, smoking the cigarette between her lips while leaning against the wall, staring at the dead body too, "Now you got a lead. Maybe you should tell your parents-"

"Like hell I am," Yeosang huffs angrily, taking a swing of the bottle, "If they find out about this, they won't let me out of their sight at all."

And he pushes himself off the chair he was sitting on, approaching the gutted man with a hideous grin, "Besides, this is actually pretty fun."

Yeosang didn't have to see it to know Lisa is rolling her eyes before approaching her nephew, plopping an elbow to his shoulder as she takes a hit of her cigarette, "Always the blood luster like your dad. Clearly Jeongguk rubbed off on you," She mutters amusingly, patting his shoulder, "What's the plan now?"

For the past week Yeosang has thought of all the possibilities on what to do once he got a lead, but now with the acknowledgment that it leads to the second biggest mafia in the world, he doesn't know exactly what to do.

He can't just go in there and fuck everyone up, he's not the heroic type either way. Perhaps he could send a message of the body so they would leave him the fuck alone.

This is only 5% of what he could do either way.

Perhaps Wooyoung can help him with that.

"I'll think more into it," Yeosang tells her and wraps his arm over her shoulders, "Thanks for helping me out. I promise to go to your next fight without missing out."

Lisa only chuckles and pinches his cheek adoringly, "What is family for after all?" And she turns to look at him, a bit more serious now, "On a serious note, the one who saw you kill....... He won't be a problem right?"

Jimin.

Of course Yeosang told Lisa about Jimin, since she instantly went all detective mode to the scene when she arrived to the apartment. So he told her the details, perhaps leaving out what him and Jimin were actually doing before all of this happened.