Thirty Four

Freak - Sub Urban (ft. Rei Ami)

Chained.

Starved.

And dehydrated.

That's as far as Jimin could tell about himself since being locked up in this- Whatever this place is.

He can't move by the cuffs on his wrists connecting to the wall, almost like a dog. It's long enough that he could stand, but he can't go any where far obviously.

This room is so dark. Not a glint of light flashes inside, or even a spark of the hallway gleaming under the door.

No, there's nothing here.

But Jimin made friends.

He made lots of friends!

They're whispering against his ears. They're saying so many pretty things, calling him a bystander to Jihyo's death, a murder the Vernon without telling Joshua, haha the list continues on and Jimin feels like he's loosing his mind.

No, he already lost his mind.

Maybe it's the drug they injected his body with that's causing him to feel this closed up sense paranoia of hallucinations that the shadows in this dark room are even dancing before his eyes. His body is scrunched up, fingers gripping his sweaty hair now as bubbling giggles escapes his lips as he rocks himself back and forever, feeling so light and incredibly daring to even break off these stupid chains!

But his friends said not to do it yet, so he has to stay here and be a good boy.

Haha yes a good boy!

He's a good boy!

Jimin's giggles shifts into laughter now as those flashbacks to the blood and dead bodies circulate his head, the ones he's seen of course.

They're talking to him right now- Shhh! Might scare them away!

No no! They're keeping him company, shh- Wait.

More friends are coming!

Suddenly the door to his cell barge open, revealing a silhouette, that's blocking the light from it blinding Jimin's sensitive eyes.

Oh but Jimin couldn't even tell the difference anymore, instead he smiles gleefully, "Are you an angel?"

The figure didn't respond back but they did step closer, making Jimin hiccup a chuckle as he rubs his hand against his arm to rub them from feeling so cold right now.

But it's so hot!

Haha so hot he could claw his skin with his fingertips!

A hand roughly clasps his jaw and forces his face up, making him giggle to the blurred man in front of him.

He's so ugly.

Maybe it's the ugly mask on his face, not so attractive.

"You're so fucked up."

Jimin bubbles a laughter to the words, "Oh come on bad boy, I know you like this."

The man stares in disgust to Jimin sparkling eyes but sinks in a sharp breath when Jimin's naughty hands finds his crotch, gripping tightly and stroking him up.

Just as Jimin knows to do.

"Oh come on," Jimin drawls cheekily, seeing the man's eyes flutter, "You know you want to."

The smile on Jimin's lips widens into giggles, maybe into even more laughter of euphoria when a pitiful moan comes out of the man's lips when Jimin's hand grips tighter to his hardening dick.

Until he finally gave in.

He grabs Jimin by the neck and shackles him back against the wall, his face towering over his with a mean glare to the way Jimin smiles through his choking and redden face.

"I'm a little busy now," He huffs but then leans to his face while squeezing Jimin's neck, making him wheeze painfully, "But I'll be back."

Jimin only manages to wink back, gasping for air when he was aggressively let go, letting him drop to the ground like a puppet with the strings sliced off. Even through his choking and laughter, tears burn his eyes that he doesn't know anymore if he's crying or laughing. All he knew was that he saw the man grow farther and farther away until finally he was slammed back into his own darkness with a door shut.

Not being able to seethe most broadest and sinister smirk twitches Jimin's lips when the shadows returned, letting himself fall into his whirl of giggles and laughter as he continues to rub the rusty chain against the wall, where the handcuffs and chain are loosening with every rub he does through his laugh.

Haha, the show has just begun, you royal fuckers.

_____________________
A/N:
Well......

Let's all take a moment to think of everything Jimin went through to be like this now. He went through a big childhood trauma and having to witness everything he did- Yeah....

Maybe he snapped?

A little?

We'll see!

I PURPLE YOU! <333