Fourteen

Wish You Were Gay - Billie Eilish

Yeosang has returned back to class, not like he has another choice in that matter either way.

Of course he still had to sit beside Jimin but strangely he didn't feel that unusual tension that always would bubble up when they're beside one another. That's no surprise really since Jimin underneath this façade is a literal nerd when it comes to academics.

It's almost like a professional type of façade, he will push whatever conflicts from outside the classroom away just to get his work done.

Perhaps during class Yeosang would glance to the feverish way Jimin would write down notes on the notebook, finish his class work before the time and turn in every homework assignment the professor has given.

The two have not once spoken to each other for the past two weeks, during or outside of class. Well, truth is whenever Yeosang goes over to the form Jimin is never there. The only time Yeosang sees Jimin is for class, but not even for the weekends.

Joshua has told him, without Yeosang asking really, that Jimin has been more on the alone side lately. Since exams are coming up in two weeks, he usually studies around this time like crazy.

Sometimes Joshua even spends days or weeks without seeing him, but he doesn't worry too much because he knows Jimin will be okay and he prefers being left alone.

It's a constant habit he does every single year.

Looking at him now, Yeosang can see Joshua was definitely not kidding about it.

Despite Jimin's full focus in class, there are dark circles under his eyes that he obviously tried to cover with make up, his lips are chapped which means he's dehydrated, and perhaps his pale complexion is either because of lack of eating or going outside.

Today his hair is a wavy mess over his forehead, making his eyes pop out more than usual in a strange innocence. His usual dress to impress attire is more involved with jeans and a hoodie. A more neutral and lazy type of clothes considering Jimin's taste.

He just looks....... Different.

And tired.

It's weird seeing him like this.

"Alright class, remember the assignment due next week, Thursday, which is the last day of classes before finals week, and it involves working with your table partner. I will accept it by midnight. You're dismissed."

Right the assignment they were given today.

Honestly Yeosang was just thinking of working on it by himself, since most likely Jimin would want to do that too considering how busy he is with his schedule.

Besides they're always fighting, the last thing Jimin would probably want is to work on it together to not increase his stress levels.

However as Yeosang was stuffing his laptop in his backpack, a strip of paper slides to him on the table.

A number.

He furrows his eyebrows and looks up, seeing Jimin standing there as he gathers his stuff, refusing to look at Yeosang as he zips his backpack.

"That's my number, text me so we can get this done early. I have a lot of things to do," Was all Jimin said before storming out of the class before anyone else.

Well....... Guess he does take academics a bit too seriously....

Even his voices sounded different; So distant and just closed off.

So unlike his smug tone from two weeks ago at the arcade.

Staring off to where Jimin left and back to the neatly hand writing on the paper, Yeosang grips the paper tighter- Already memorizing the number digit by digit- before getting up and exiting out of the class, finally done with his classes for the day.