Ten

Precious - ATEEZ

"Feeling a bit better?"

Yeosang rolls his shoulders from how stiff it feels as he holds the phone against his ear, exhaling the smoke of his cigarette from his parted lips.

"Yeah, just what I needed actually," He responds to his dad, "What did he do again?"

"Attempted to stab Jeongguk."

Ah even better.

Good thing Yeosang left him with his limbs torn right off by his bare hands.

"Well I'm so glad I got that out of the way then," Yeosang snickers, taking another inhale as he walks along side the side walk to go to his apartment, "Oh and thanks for the tips on what to do about the guy I told you about."

A soft chuckle came out from the other line, "I am a little expert on the art of seduction. You have a little interesting person around you, he'll be pretty hard to shrug off."

"You don't say?"

As cliché as it is, Yeosang told Taehyung about Jimin. He didn't say his name, but he told him about his little tendencies about how he managed to get into his head that day with his seducing approach. Don't get Yeosang wrong, he only told Taehyung about this because he wanted tips on how to gain control over himself if Jimin tries something like that again.

Would've been wise to ask Jeongguk but since Taehyung is more similar to Jimin in that aspect, would be nice to know from him what to do.

And what he said wasn't actually something Yeosang expected.

He said to...... Go along with it.

As in be like a little melted puppy dog when he's like that since he'll hate it. What makes Jimin smug is resistance and having to fight for power, in which makes him only much more intrigued when someone denies him. If Yeosang gives into it, he'll find it boring and stop.

That's the thing though, Yeosang doesn't want to give in.

He hates having no control, especially to Jimin since that just means he wins.

And he hates losing.

When Yeosang mentioned that, Taehyung only joked around saying that he'll only end up like how Taehyung and Jeongguk do whenever they're in that similar situation.

In bed, fucking hard because of the sexual tension.

It would be too shameful for Yeosang to admit that Jimin's little intentions that day did mark something inside him. He has went so far as to avoid him at all cost in order to try to regain his composure, even sent an email to his professor saying that he wasn't feeling well for the class they're in and won't attend class for a week.

Truth is he wasn't well, at all. Usually Yeosang is so good at controlling his urges, especially after all the shit he's been through in this life that has made him almost immune to give in so easily, but Jimin and his irritating ass just makes that all so damn fucking impossible.

He is the Prince of Sins, he provokes all the seven sins out of Yeosang so damn easily.

If Yeosang listens to Taehyung's advise, there's no saying to what could happen after that.

Either Jimin does get bored and leaves him alone officially, Yeosang ends up ripping his head off, or they just might end up fucking.

Hopefully the last one won't exactly be an option.

"I'm sure he's forgotten all about you by now," Taehyung sighs through the phone as Yeosang takes one last inhale of his cigarette before flickering it to the ground, "He probably has other people in line, won't be hard to get a little distracted."