Authors note: Please read

December 29th, 2021-

Hello everyone!!

First of all, huge thank you to everyone who reads this story☺️ This is my first fanfic and my first story on Wattpad so please be patient while I figure things out.
I'm currently still in school so while I will try my best to have regular updates I cant guarantee anything, life is kinda crazy!
Also if you notice any spelling errors, please respectfully let me know as it would be really helpful!

Now just a fair warning, this story was targeted for a more mature audience so some chapters may include the following, swearing, sexual assault, death, gore, abuse and other sexual based scenes. So if you are uncomfortable with that please do not continue on!

Another disclaimer is that I do not own almost any of the artwork that will be displayed in the story, full credit to the artist.
The only thing I own is the front cover along with the character (Y/N), a couple other characters, and their story! Otherwise the characters and plot all belong to the creator of Attack on Titan unless another OG character is formed.

Thank you all so much, I hope you enjoy💕

April 13th, 2023-

Hello!

I just wanted to add this quick update saying I am currently going through and editing some of the chapters. Just refreshing them to my liking as well as fixing spelling errors and such.

Huge thank you to all the support. I've had a lot of fun writing this. Please just keep in mind this is my first story so it's not perfect by far.

I hope you all enjoy reading, thank you again!

April 15th, 2023-

Thank you for your patience, the book is now fully complete and updated. I've gone through each chapter and made changes as necessary. If you find any spelling/grammatical errors, please let me know and I would be happy to correct them.

Thank you, I appreciate you all💕