Chapter 42: Boldness post Bickering

TW/CW: Mentions of sexual assault and rape.

Erwin had let everyone off the hook, for the time being at least. Just before they had left his office, he spoke very clearly about what he wanted for them.

"(Y/n), you are allowed to go and collect your belongings from Levi's room, but that's it. I don't want you seeing each other after today. I will keep you on the same squad, so there is no confusion among the scouts, however besides from training I don't want you guys to be alone together, understood? I will have my men go out looking for Robert, then we will decide where to go from there." He finished off sharply, soon allowing everyone to leave.

As the young girl made her way down the familiar hallway, she couldn't seem to get rid of the sickening feeling in her gut. She knew Levi was following close behind her, though she hadn't dared look back at him.

Looking up at the old clock as she walked by, she read the time through the dusty glass, 11:38.

Little did she know, the man followed with a dark look resting upon his face, making his way after her quickly.

As soon as she had opened his office door and walked in, the man quickly stepped in behind her, and swiftly flung the door shut with a loud bang.

"What the hell was that?" He demanded, his voice slightly louder then usual as he followed her deeper into the office.

Though the girl kept walking, making her way over to his private quarters door, "What was what?" She asked without looking behind her.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about (Y/n)." He stated harshly, following her into the room, "What, so your just going to give up? Follow what he says without a second thought?"

"No, of course not." She said calmly, heading into the bathroom.

"Well that's sure what it sounded like back in his office. You didn't seem to fazed by what he said, your just- fine with us separating?" Levi asked, pushing the door open further as he watched her.

"No. Obviously I'm not. But that's not what he thinks. We just need to make it seem like we're not together anymore." She replied, starting to take her clothing down that had been hanging up on the shower curtain rod to dry.

"Yeah we tried that already, but he still knew about us before we even told him." He argued, moving to her side.

"Look, I don't know how to make it work yet. But we will, we'll figure it out. For now I just need to go on the mission and-" She started, soon getting cut off by Levi.

"Absolutely not. Your out of your mind if you still think your going on that mission."

"That's not up for you to decide, Levi." She exhaled sharply, folding her shirt.

"It damn well is up for me to decide, because as your captain, I order you not to go." He demanded, furrowing his brows deeper.

"Don't pull that card on me." She grumbled back un approvingly.

"I will if I have to. Your not going." He seethed.

"I am! Wether you like it or not, I'm going." The girl argued back.

"You are not going! There's no way in hell I'm going to allow you out there when you could be pregnant!" Levi fumed back, watching as she turned to look at him.

"I'm not pregnant!" (Y/n) barked back defensively, slamming the clothing hanger down onto the counter.

"You don't know that!"

"I do! I do know that! There's absolutely no way I'm pregnant with that assholes child!" She snapped, picking up her clothes and turning to head back to his room.