Chapter 38: Cleansing in Calmness

TW/CW: Mentions of rape and sexual assault.

Same night, half an hour later...

Levi watched as the last of the water drained from the tub, a low gurgling sound emerging as it twirled into the drain. Small remains of glass and blood flowed down, this had been the second fill of water, the first became to dirty to be used anymore. But now, (Y/n) stood shyly on the bath mat, clean at last.

A thick white towel clung to her body, small water droplets rolling coldly off her shoulders, her hair dripping wet. Levi had helped her bathe, thoroughly rinsing out her hair and washing it many times, going slow and patiently, careful of how she may feel.

As he turned back to face her, she spotted how much of the water he had gotten on himself. His sleeves were rolled up loosely on his arms, soaked in the stained bath water. A wet line drew across his stomach, where he had been leaning against the tub, water must have splashed onto him. Faded blood stained his skin and shirt now, his hair messy.

"Your shirt..." She whispered, her eyes trailing along the dirty fabric that once was white. Levi's eyes left hers, looking down at himself, holding back a cringe of how messy he had gotten.

"It's a shirt. It's replaceable. Your not." He spoke flatly, turning to the bathroom door, "Stay here."

(Y/n) watched as the dark haired man left the bathroom, a gush of cool air flowing in from the bedroom, chilling her skin. Her fingertips tugged against the fabric of the towel, a weak attempt to cover herself more. Though soon Levi had walked back in, holding a neatly folded dark set of clothing, placing it onto the countertop.

His eyes moved back to hers, pausing momentarily before turning back to the sink, opening a cabinet nearby and searching through it. Finding the small bottle he was looking for, he plucked a tissue from the holder and moved back to the girl.

Her eyes studied the bottle in his hand, trying to figure out what it was, Levi quickly noticed and held it up for her to see, "Eye drops, they're a little red."

The hesitant girl nodded slowly, feeling the warmth of her lovers skin as he gently tilted her head back.

"Just hold sill..." He whispered, unaware of the shivers he had unintentionally sent down her spine, her mind scolding herself for such bad timing. (Y/n) could feel as the cool liquid dripped into her right eye, quickly fluttering it painfully as his hand pulled away, repeating the process with the other eye before wiping up and access with the tissue lightly. Blinking and rolling her eye around, she spread the medication around, her face showing slight discomfort from her blackened right eye.

"You have some open wounds I need to address." Levi stated calmly his eyes connecting with hers as if to ask permission, reaching up and pulling down his medical box, putting away the eye drops.

"Okay..." The girl replied slowly, feeling herself tense at the thought of dropping the towel. Though as she hesitated, her  mind flashed back to just a few minutes prior. The feeling of the warm water enveloping her skin, Levi's soft hand running a sudsy towel along her skin, carefully cleaning her body. The way he cautiously cleaned along her bare back, moving slowly over her scares and always asking for silent permission before cleansing a new area.

The man had turned back around from the counter, holding a damp cloth in one hand and a box of bandages in the other. He silently set the scissors onto the counter, along with a small tube of medicine and opened the bag of bandages, pulling out different sizes.

His attention now focus to the girl, "Do you want to wrap that towel onto your hair? That way it's off your shoulders." His eyes flickered up to her dripping hair, watching as beads of cool liquid rolled onto her skin.