Chapter 33: I want you

CW/TW: Mentions of sexual assault.

Same night.

"I still don't understand it! There's to many numbers!" The ginger whined, throwing her hands in her hair and scrunching up her face.

"Cora." (Y/n) spoke softly, reaching over and taking the pencil from the top of the paper, "Look."

The gentle girl slowly shifted her weight to see the page better, Cora peeking her eyes open and watching her write. 

(Y/n) wrote a bundle of numbers, lining them up for her friend to make it easier to read.

As the pair worked on the paper, the old oak door creaked open, the handle twisting as the dark haired captain walked in, his brows furrowing when he saw the scene.

"Don't look at me like that!" The green eyes girl scowled at the man as he walked further into the office, setting his coat down on the back of a chair.

"I leave for five minutes and you bring her here?" Levi criticized, ignoring Cora's comment.

(Y/n)'s face dropped by his comment, as if to silently ask, 'really??', one eyebrow cocked, "She came and found me, needed help with her expenses."

"And you had to do that, right there?" Levi's low voice ticked off, his hand coming up and pointing to the two girls behind his desk.
"Do you even know what time it is?" He asked, annoyed."

Cora's face dropped to an annoyed expression, "Six?"

"Ten. It's ten." He scowled back, his eyes narrowing to the ginger sarcastically as she made a mocking face back.

"We'll be out in like- two minutes." (Y/n) reassured him as the man sighed, walking over to the girl.

"Whatever, let me know before you leave." Levi stated plainly, leaning down and kissed her warmly but briefly, his hand using her knee to balance as he bent over, turning around and walking into his private quarters.

The girl watched as he shut his door, turning around again to face Cora, only to spot her making a smooching face while her eyebrows danced playfully.

"Real mature." (Y/n) joked, her face falling flat as her friend face her a toothy grin.

"Soooo, how's it going?" The ginger smirked, leaning her arm on the table and using it to hold up her hand.

Sighing, (Y/n) looked at her friend, "Fine?"

"Fine? That's it? Gimmie the details! I never see you anymore, your always in here!" She whined.

"Well I don't know what you were expecting me to say, I mean, things have been fine." (Y/n) shrugged.

"Okay well, have you had sex yet?" Cora asked plainly.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened, "Cora! Shh, he's going to hear you!" She hushed her, "And no??"

"What?! You haven't? Girl, it's been like 8 months!" The ginger exclaimed, shocked.

"Cora!" (Y/n) scolded again, "And yeah I know, but we don't want to rush anything. We are both fine with it so what does it matter?"

"Do you even- want to??"

This question paused the girl, her eyes staring off as her mind wondered. Did she? Her mind continued to think, she hadn't ever really considered it. She had been teasing Levi a lot recently, and had definitely grown a lot of confidence. Though now that this topic had been brought up, her mind asked herself a different question.

Am I even a virgin?

Even as her mind halted at this uncertainty, she thought back to an old conversation between herself and the man.