Chapter 37: Bath of Burdens

TW/CW: Mentions of sexual assault and rape.

A few seconds later...
The man made his way back into his room slowly, shutting the office door behind himself with a click.

Making his way deeper in the room, the light grew darker, though a small amount flowed out from underneath the crack of the bathroom door. Crickets from outside called into the night, crying out into the open dark night.

His hand moved up as he halted in front of the door, his breath quiet, he couldn't hear anything on the other side of the door. His warm fingertips landed lightly on the cool metal of the handle, pushing down he realized it was unlocked, to his surprise.

Without opening the door, his other hand raised up, knocking softly on the wood, the sound vibrating to the girl on the other side.

The sudden knock scared her, her eyes widening as she stood in front of the mirror, "Come in..." she voiced weakly.

Levi walked through the door, shutting it behind himself as his eyes landed on her. She still wore those torn and bloody clothing, she was almost unrecognizable, he could feel his heart drop for her. His eyes meet with hers, immediately noticing the watery lining they contained before she looked away in shame, she had clearly been looking in the mirror for a little to long.

Stepping closer, he moved slowly, his right hand coming up and brushing softly against her cheek, pushing her hair aside as he continued to watch her eyes.

Though soon he turned, heading towards the shower. His was a combination shower, meaning it could turn into a bath or shower however he wished, but for now, he simply turned on the bath option, letting the water warm up and fill the tub as he gathered a new towel and few bottles of soap and supplies from the cabinet nearby.

(Y/n)'s eyes watched as he moved around calmly, setting up the room for her. Once he finished, his eyes found their way back to her body, traveling up to her eyes, she could tell he was slightly hesitant.

"Do you want help?" He asked once more, unsure if she would be willing. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable, but he also knew it would be hard for her to clean herself in this state.

The girl shifted her weight uncomfortably, her eyes falling from his onto the flooring, giving him a weak nod as she bit the inside of her lip.

The man nodded slowly, staying quiet but moving to her. Her eyes followed him as his connected with hers softly, soon falling down as the man kneeled over.

Pulling the laces loose of her shoes, he helped her out of them. Though as he pulled one off, she lost her balance, stumbling forward slightly while sucking in her breath. Levi was quick to look up and notice, grabbing a hold of her upper arm and stopping her from falling while he still knelt over.

(Y/n)'s eyes connected with Levi's, pursing her lips in a silent apology, though with his eyes still holding hers, his hand slid down her arm until he held onto her hand. His slightly textured fingers lightly placed her hand on his shoulder for balance, looking back down to the shoe and continuing to take it off.

Soon she was more then halfway undressed, her long and loose shirt covered her lower area slightly, protecting her just enough once her pants had come off.

Unfortunately, this shirt hadn't been a button up, Levi's eyes drew back up for hers, showing calmness and soft affection. His hands moved slightly, the pads of his fingers lightly pressing against the backs of her elbows, asking her to move her arms up.

She slowly pulled her arms up, feeling as if they were being weighed down, weighed down with the force of her trama. It felt as if her muscles were about to rip, pain shot up her arms and caused in immediate feeling of sickness. Her jaw twitched as she flinched, holding her breath.