Step Father

You walked down your room, dressed up early as usual and saw your mom making something in the kitchen which was rare. You usually used to make your food, which was a burnt toast and scrambled eggs, you were not a very great cook.

"Good morning, mum"

"Y/n, good morning, sit I'll serve you breakfast"

"Do you need any help? "

"No."

"Oh, okay"

You say on the table as your mother bought you food, pancakes, sandwiches, fruits and chocolate muffins.

"Is there an occasion?"

"No honey, I just won't be going to office today, so I decided to make you a good breakfast. "

"Thanks... Uh.. I wanted to ask you a very important thing"

"Yes honey, go on"

She served herself a sandwich and startes eating it.

" There's a music competition at school in a month, and I wanted to-"

"Y/n, your final exams are coming soon, you cant take part in any competition"

"Two months are still left mum-"

"No. Now eat"

Knowing you won't be able to change her decision, you decided to start eating.

"Should I drop you to school? "

"Uh.. No, I'll walk"

"Okay, and come back home on time we've to go somewhere important. "

You didn't ask any questions because you knew your mother would get mad at you for asking something which will be revealed to you soon, so you decided not to ask her and ruin her good mood by your question and continued eating, after finishing your meal you walked to school.

Entering the school building, you saw everyone doing their own business, bullies bullying the nerd, the popular girls talking surrounded by a few boys, the rest talking, but you were none of them. You always got unnoticed, out of dramas and fights, you never took part in anything, not even the school picnic, it's not that were an introvert, it's just that your mother never allowed you. You made your way towards the locker and pulled out a notebook, just then you noticed a family picture which was on the locker door, a family picture, you, your mother and your father. You looked at at for a while and sighed, closing and locking the locker.

Entering your class, you sat on the corner of the last row where no one likes to sit, you started reading a book. After three classes, it was finally lunch break, you made your way towards the cafeteria and started eating your lunch. Suddenly the girls started squealing and whispering, some giggling. You looked at the gate of the cafeteria to see the seven boys entering, Bangtan Sonyeodan, also known as BTS. The seven boys were known to be brothers, no one really knows about them, who they are, what they do, it's just a rumor that people say that they are brothers, no one knows if it's real Or not. The seven boys are very secretive, yet, girls die over them, why? The reasons are, first, they are good-looking, and by good looking I mean that they are sculpted by God himself, then, they are said to be rich, by looking at their expensive clothes and collection of expensive cars, everyone in school assumes they are rich. The names of the seven boys are Kim Seok-Jin 22, Min Yoon-gi 22, Jung Ho-Seok 21, Kim Nam-joon 20, Kim Tae-hyung 19, Park Jimin 19, Jeon Jung-kook 18. The students got this information from the school office some how. They don't like people coming close to them, it's like they've made their own small world in which no one can enter but them. No one ever saw them smile, nor cry, no emotions just a cold face straight face. It's not like you didn't like the handsome boys, there was a time when you had a crush on Min Yoongi, but you got over it in just a month, you did try to approach him but he just ignored you, them you had a crush on Park Jimin, then on Kim Taehyung, then on Kim Namjoon, but whenever you tried to approach them, you ended up being ignored and eventually gave up, because why try to be close to some one who doesn't want you?

School ended after another few hours and you went out of the school building and saw a familiar car.

Mom? You thought.

You walked towards the white audi as your mother walked out.

"Mum! "

She looked at you.

"Oh, honey, I'm here to pick you up. "

"Uh... Okay, l-lets go then"

She nodded and went inside the car, she started driving it as soon as you sat inside.

"Mom? Where are we going? "

"You'll know y/n"

After what seemed like 30 minutes you reached a big modern mansion.

"W-what are we doing here mum?"

"Be patience y/n"

Your mother and you got out the car and went to ring the door bell, soon a man in his mid 40s opened the door and hugged your mother and smiled, your mother hugged back while smiling.

"I missed your darling. "

The man said, you looked at your mother.

"We just talked today jagi"

She giggled broke the hug as the man looked at you and smiled warmly.

"Ah.. You must be y/n, sewon talks a lot about you dear. "

"Uh... Y-yea.. "

"Oh! Come in you two!"

You looked at your mother as she happily enters in the house.

Should I open my shoes? You thought, yes, y/n is dumb jn this situation that's the question which bothered ber. She looked at her mother who wore her shoes and entered so that's what you did, the house not only is elegant from outside hut inside as well.

They did pay a lot of attention to the interior you thought.

But wait... Who is he? Why am I here? Why did she call mom darling? Why did mom call him jagi? I did see him somewhere... Where?

Questions started running through your head as you sat down on the white couch with your mother beside you and the man infront of you two.

"Y/n-ah, how are you? "

"I'm good... Mr..? "

"Oh- you don't know? "

The man was shocked as he looked at your mother sat with a soft gentle smile.

"She doesn't know yet. "

"Oh... Well, y/n, I am Kim Jihyun and uh... Me and your mother are in a relationship, and are planning to get married. "

You were speechless, you looked at your mom and then at the man whom your mother is dating.

"Y-youre dating mom? "

You looked down and whispered.

"Yes y/n.."

"How long? "

"Two years.. "

You were shocked by your mother's answer.

"Care to explain me?"

She sighed and looked at you.

"I started working at Jihyun's office as his personal assistant and we both started to spend a lot of time together.. And fell in love"

"Should I give you two some space jagi? "

Mr. Kim asked and your mother replied with a no. You three had dinner together and you and your mother went to your house.