Soon to be shattered

It was a normal working day at your cafe, and you were on the counter like usual. It was more crowded than it usually is, so of course more interaction with people and less distraction. You were really happy today as you got a pay raise in your salary you got today. 

"I would like some black coffee without sugar."

You looked up and saw him. He looked at you emotionless as a small smirk decorated his face.

"One black coffee, Miss." He repeated.

You gulped nodding and handing him the bill, after the few minutes he came to collect his order. As long as he sat there, he kept looking at you. And, you knew you were in great danger.

Your Persepective

I stood there frozen as I looked at him. There's no way he found me in here, How? I made sure there were no proofs of me leaving the country. I even took my laptop resetting it and threw my phone in the dumpster. I was so careful! How the hell did he manage to track me?!

It was past nine and I was still in the cafe knowing its not a good idea to go home alone. Just then I saw Andrew coming out of his office, like usual he approached me with a smile.

"Hey Y/n , I didn't expect to see you here past your working hour." He smiled coming in front of you. I looked at him being blank for a second but then giving him a smile.

"Uh.. Yea, I missed my bus.. Haha."

"Let me drop you then, I don't have plans anyway."

"Thank you so much Andrew, I'd love that." Weesh.. atleast I'm safe for now. We entered in his car and I told him where I lived, he seemed pretty familiar with this place.

Andrew, My boss, looks actually pretty interested in me, he asked me on a date once but backed off as he remembered he had a girlfriend  :]. Well, that's the reason his girl, Marina one of the employees of our cafe hates me. Not gonna lie, Andrew is a very sweet and gentle person meanwhile Marina is a b*tch.

Right now, its none of my concern my main concern is how he found me and does everyone know I'm here? What will happen if I go to that place again? Would they hurt me? Kill me? Torture me? Toy me? I can't really trust any of them, Not even Hobi although he was nice to me but still, he is a psychopath too and I know it from the way his eyes turn when he kills people.

"We're here Y/n." Andrew smiled, as he looked at me. I looked out and saw my apartment, I hesitated to go out scared still. 

"Would you like to have some coffee, Andrew? It's the first time you've been here and I can't let you go like this." I know what gets him, my puppy eyes, although I don't use it much but beauty has it's own advantages.

He agreed and came with me to my house, as I was unlocking my house I saw the old lady eyeing me but I simply ignored it.

Inside, we had a small talk while having coffee. Soon he was about to leave but I started another topic and he was happily engaged.

He laughed again making me laugh as well. "You know, Y/n. Marina was never able to make me laugh like you do."

I was in a loss of words, I don't want to replace her, I just want him to stay longer so I feel safe.

"Andrew, How many countries have you visited?"

"Uh.. two I guess. I went to Egypt... Then Korea.. That's all I could remember."

We heard the door unlock, we both looked back.

"I didn't know you had a room mate." Yoongi said shooting Andrew just though the middle of his skull. I sat there frozen. My mind went blank. What just happened?